Chapter 5

Amity POV:

Heading to the cafeteria, I wondered if Luz was still sad.I looked for a considerable amount of time, trying to find her, but it seemed like she wasn't in the cafeteria. She probably went to the art room to "unleash her creativity." I wasn't feeling very hungry, but I knew I had to eat something, so I just got an apple. I decided to scroll through Penstagram for a bit, but that got boring fast.

I stood up, and looked for Boscha. She wasn't a good friend, always playing Basketball or gossiping, but I was pretty bored. However, I couldn't spot her bright pink hair either. I headed outside to the Basketball courts, in hopes of finding her, but her pink hair was nowhere to be found.

Wait a minute. I had "The Good Witch Azura, Book 4" in my backpack. I moved towards the cafeteria, but once I entered, I quickly decided against it. The inside of the cafeteria had gotten noticeably louder for some reason. I was about to go to the library, where it would be quieter, when something I heard stopped me.

A whisper behind me saying, "did you know that someone fainted in the library?" I spun around to face them, but the person who had spoken was not there. However, the instinct of wanting to read took over, and I continued walking towards the library.

Upon entering the library however, I saw something that confused me. Luz and Willow were carrying an unconscious Boscha, who had a bruise on her head. Near the back of the library, there were books scattered around on the floor, mostly thick ones.

"What happened to Boscha?" I asked both of them, looking at Boscha with a mildly concerned expression.

Before they could answer, Boscha sleepily mumbled, "I saw a flower on my way here and thought it was the most beautiful thing, but then I saw you."

"Who the heck is she talking about?!" I questioned, pulling out my phone for blackmail.

"Sh-she's talking about me." Willow muttered under her breath, her face turning bright red.

After snapping a picture, I went towards them to help carry Boscha, and we were able to walk faster towards the nurse's office. As we walked, I asked the burning question that I had. "So, what happened to Boscha to make her from a pink haired grinch to a simp for Willow?"