5

Jake sighs with his hands cradling his face, a simple act of feeling bored. For some reason, the boy finds himself here at Heeseung's basketball practice, although Heeseung Isn't even here yet so basically it's only Sunghoon and Riki's basketball practice. 

He feels annoyed about the fact Heeseung decides to come late to a basketball practice that Jake had even told him he'd come to. 

Jake groans leaning back, he makes sure he isn't too loud for Sunghoon, Riki, and the rest of the basketball players. In fact, being at this practice only reminds him of the despairing fact that he won't ever be at a football practice until summer break. 

He shakes his head telling himself to switch the topic before his thoughts are completely filled with silly and stupid rambling about the fact he's temporarily kicked off the football team. He lets out another long deep sigh, at least Riki and Sunghoon got along pretty well. 

The two seemed to talk to each other really often, making jokes that they both just seem to always get, as if their minds just.. Click.

 As the basketball team gets a small break to catch up on their breathes and drink some water, just before the other two come to sit next to the boy watching the practice, Jake feels a familiar figure sitting next to him while panting. 

"Heeseung! You idiot, where were you?" Jake nags as Heeseung shrugs, still panting over rushing to practice. "I was busy, I have things to do, remember?" The latter says nonchalantly, obviously paying no mind to Jake's dramatics. 

Heeseung spares a glance at Sunghoon and Riki engaged in some random conversation, and turns back to Jake with a smile. 

"Wanna skip this practice?" He asks, fluttering his eyelashes. The younger blinks, did he hear that right? Did Heeseung really want to skip his practice after arriving as late as it gets? 

"What? No!" Jake answers with a scoff making the other frown. "Oh come on, what's the worst that could happen? Are you worried they'll kick me off the team till summer?" Heeseung snorted, feeling proud of his joke, once again paying no attention to Jake's glare. 

"Maybe. Who knows, that could happen." Jake says with a small shrug. "Well, that doesn't matter, does it now? Let's just skip, please?" Heeseung asks, leaning closer with eyes expecting a yes. 

"Fine, but if anything happens with you being kicked off your team or just.. Whatever! Then it's completely your fault, got it?" Jake raises an eyebrow waiting for an answer. 

The taller boy takes Jake's hand and nods. "Yeah, yeah. C'mon now, there's a place nearby with nice coffee."