8

Jake quietly stared at the ceiling, full of thoughts. Well maybe last night Heeseung was just being kind. Maybe he simply was just looking a bit better than usual. He certainly did agree Heeseung was charming.

But, that's normal isn't it? Completely normal, yeah. Just a friend finding another friend captivating. Possibly more than just captivating. Jake let out a loud groan, covering himself with his hands.

No this wasn't normal at all. Whenever Jake thought of Heeseung his stomach starts to feel all tingly, he smiles without knowing, he would end up daydreaming before he knew it. 

It wasn't good at all. He then screams into his pillow, feeling all frustrated. Why did it have to be Heeseung out of all people, why someone who he's kept a great friendship for years? 

It's just a small crush after all. He'll get rid of it, of course he can. Jake gets up feeling motivated, who even was Lee Heeseung? He surely didn't know.

Jake takes a look at a polaroid that had Heeseung and him. He squints his eyes before getting up to take it off his wall. If he doesn't know who Heeseung was he didn't need this.

He takes a look at the polaroid, pondering wether he should really take this off. Jake sighs before putting it back on his wall. "Maybe I can keep this.." Jake mutters.

This dumb crush shouldn't be ruin being friends with Heeseung. But.. He still wants to get rid of it. Who knows, he probably doesn't even like him, he could be simply overthinking.

Jake sighs before grabbing his jacket, to take a walk. He feels the breeze hitting his face as he steps out of his house. 

He thinks about how weird and awkward it'd be with Heeseung for now on, he thinks about how their friendship will be completely broken if Jake tries to confess, he thinks abo—

Jake's phone starts to ring. Now out of everyone who could've been calling, it had to be Heeseung. But it was getting late, what on earth would Heeseung be calling for?

Thank god it wasn't face time or Jake would have to spend a whole 30 seconds making sure he looked good before picking up.

"Hello." Jake says sternly, he sounded like he was talking to someone at work. "What the fuck." Well..

The younger sighed before speaking again "What do you want." Heeseung gasped. "Thanks for being so kind! Anyway, I left my bag at school." Jake checked the time, it was far too late to go back to their school.

"You're point is?" Heeseung cleared his throat. "I want you to come with me to go get it.." Jake didn't know what was more surprising, that Heeseung wanted Jake to come instead of going alone, or the fact Heeseung was even thinking about doing something like this.

"Nope." Jake then was about to end the call before Heeseung started to beg. "Come on, please~?" Was Jake really going to do this? "Fine, but if I get caught then it's completely on you." Man, he wanted to slap himself for saying that, he wanted to get rid of this crush, not deepen it.

"Okay! Meet me behind the gate!"

+++

short chapter