15

Jake's been moping around all day, his mind keeps replaying yesterday. His almost confession was about the lamest thing possible.. 

He could've even made a better excuse than simply running away! He feels his cheek tint red as he remembers the way he tripped over in front of Heeseung. 

He groans and finds the nearest wall to cover his face. "Why does this always happen to me." The frustrated boy murmurs and kicks the wall, he's now stomping to the classroom. 

"So humiliating.." 

Jake finally arrives at the empty classroom, he's here to complete his dumb work, it's not a lot, but he wants an excuse to hide in the classroom. He's decided he won't ever face Heeseung even if it's at his funeral! Never, ever in his whole life again, he's way too humiliated for that. 

To hell with his crush on Heeseung anyway! It's gotten way too much for the poor guy. 

Jake slumps into his seat, taking out his books, he suddenly stops realizing a certain thing. Did Heeseung somehow catch onto his almost confession yesterday? Jake covers his face and rests his head on the desk, he's so done for.. But, there's always a chance Heeseung didn't. 

Even convincing himself doesn't work for Jake, maybe he really should jump right out the nearest window possible. Right then, the door of the empty classroom opens. 

"Jake?" A familiar voice belonging to Heeseung calls out. Oh shit, Jake really might have to jump off a building for real. Jake sits back down and avoids eye contact. 

"I'm uhm.. a bit busy right now, if you can't tell." He mumbles just loud enough for Heeseung to be able to hear. "Busy my ass." Heeseung nonchalantly grabs a chair nearby and places it right in front of Jake's desk. 

Could he not sit anywhere else? Heeseung hums and gazes at Jake. The younger tries his best to avoid eye contact, Jake swallows down, his Adam's apple bobbing slightly. Heeseung shifts his seat closer to Jake's desk. 

"What are you doing here?" He asks casually trying to hold eye contact Jake avoids a bit too obviously. "S..some work i needed to finish up." Heeseung raises a brow at Jake's stutter, the tension was eating Jake completely and utterly alive. "What work are y—" 

"I'm not working on anything, I'm here for you, idiot." 

If Heeseung were here to murder Jake on the spot, this would be the right time to be doing it. 

Jake shifts in his chair with an awkward chuckle, deliberately taking his time as he places the cap back onto his pen, it's evident that he's giving Heeseung's words more attention than he'd ordinarily allow. 

The sunset hues filtering through the window cast long shadows across his books and his sharp features. "What was it that you were saying yesterday, hm?" The taller asks leaning closer holding eye contact even if Jake won't do it back, the nervous boy rubs his neck and looks around, just about anywhere but at Heeseung. 

"'H-H-Heeseung.. I-I.. I..'" Heeseung giggles and leans even more closer, Jake's cheeks start to burn red. Heeseung was only making the situation far more humiliating than before, Jake makes a mental note to scream into about anywhere once Heeseung leaves him alone. 

"You what?" He then tilts Jake's chin up, really holding eye contact, there's absolutely no way Heeseung doesn't see Jake's burning bright red. 

Jake wants to pull away and re establish the boundaries that are starting to cross, but he can't seem to bring himself to even do so. The shorters breath hitches when Heeseung glances down at his lips. Jake gulps feeling as if his heart is going to burst right out his chest. 

"Gosh, Jake do you get cuter everyday?" Before Jake could even process Heeseung's words, he feels a soft pair of lips against his own. 

All the tension melts into the kiss as Jake feels Heeseung's lips moving against his. Slowly, his widened eyes close and he kisses back. The two let out a heavy breath once they pull back, Heeseung smiles and tilts Jake chin more up for eye contact. 

Right then, one of Heeseung's basketball teammates enter the classroom interrupting their moment. 

"Heeseung, come on, we have practice, you can't skip again." They say, completely oblivious to the moment they had just ruined. 

Heeseung's lips meet Jake's again in a chaste peck, he gives Jake a warm smile before getting up and heading to his practice. 

Okay, what the actual fuck just happened.