𝟎𝟐𝟐

Second Motive

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "What the heck!? That's pretty lame!" Hiyoko said, "I wanna play games about riddle-solving professors or collecting cute monsters."

"Stupid... Don't say such silly things! What if we get weighed down by all the quarters!?" Monokuma exclaimed.

"Twilight Syndrome is an adventure game series... The first one was released in 1996..." Chiaki explained, "It's about a group of high school girls who go exploring in order to verify numerous urban legends... The player controls the character like a side-scroller."

"I have no interest in weak things like video games!" Nekomaru said, "And... I don't even know what generation a game that old is!"

"With your face... I find that hard to believe," Mahiru uttered.

"But adventure games are boring and tedious to play, right?" Hiyoko said.

"Don't diss adventure games... Besides, there's a lot of reasons to make one..." Monokuma said, "You know... like budgetary reasons!"

"Man, and I was a big fan of the series. I don't know why, but I feel like you've totally tainted the series," Chiaki said in disappointment.

"Shouldn't you be tainting your face with tears of gratitude? I've cast a spotlight on a neglected title!"

"And what's the point of this game?" Hajime asked impatiently..

"... Hm?"

"This feels too good to be true... I mean, why would you make us something to enjoy?" You followed.

"Puhuhuhu... you certainly noticed the good part. That right, this game is gonna be your next motive!"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════