Prologue & Disclaimers

Born 1st of August, 1980. Luella Knight was more than loved by her parents. The tight-knit relationship they had, made Luella dream of having that kind of relationship when she was older.

But unfortunately, the gift of having loving and caring parents soon turned into a curse when her father, Robert Knight, was unexpectedly hit by a car whilst he was on the way to pick up his daughter from school. He died on impact.

Moira Knight turned to alcohol and smoking to help her cope, but she quickly got addicted. The love for her daughter, soon changed to hate. And to make matters worse, Luella Knight had witnessed her father's death, and was haunted by nightmares. She was utterly traumatised, and her mother, did not care one bit.

Luella thought she was all alone, but she wasn't. Thankfully, her best friend, Harry Potter, was there for her. In fact, they were there for each other seeing as Harry, too, saw Mr Knight's death as he and Luella went to the same Primary School and he was going to walk back with them because they lived on the same street, Privet Drive.

Whilst Harry Potter lived at Number 4, Luella Knight lived at Number 8. And this meant that when they were allowed out of the house, every second was spent with each other. Either at the park or at their super secret hidden spot.

The two of them knew that they were somewhat special.

But when they receive their Hogwarts Acceptance Letters and realize that magic is indeed real, Luella and Harry have something else that brings them close to each other.

However, when they're sorted into different houses, will they let that drive them away from each other? Or will their friendship stay strong?

🎀

The relationship between Luella and Harry is going to be so cute. So much fluff and there might even be some smut in the later years (probably 6th Year). They're always gonna be holding hands, even if they're just best friends. And they're so lovey-dovey with each other that practically everyone thinks they're together.

This is a "best friends to lovers" trope. And a bit of a Soulmate AU.

• There will be topics such as abuse and violence.

• If you've seen the Aesthetics, then you'll know that I mentioned making outfits for Luella and putting them throughout the fanfic. I'd like to remind you that this is an OC story, there is no Y/N. Which means that if you see an outfit you don't like, do not state that "you would never wear that". It's not a Y/N. And don't bother describing what you would wear instead.

• This story is marked MATURE due to swearing, dirty jokes, and (maybe) smut.

• This isn't a slow burn as per say. It won't take them 6 or 7 years to finally get together, but they won't be getting together in like 1st year or 2nd Year either. Probably 4th Year.

• Please feel free to comment. I love reading your comments, they sometimes make me motivated to write and publish more chapters.

• On the topic of motivation, I hardly have any. And it takes a while for it to come to me, and when it does, it doesn't last long. So please do not comment "update" or "when are you updating?" because I will update when I have the motivation and energy to.

• Like I do in every HP book, I will be going by the films. There may be mentions from the books, but my main source is the films.

I will be incorporating deleted scenes from the films, and extended scenes. Also, there will definitely be some Dumbledore bashing, and a bit of Hermione and Ron bashing. Especially when they get super overbearing and Harry just snaps. And there will be some Ginny bashing too. I know people seem to hate that, but I love it. I love the drama. (If you don't like that there will be character bashing, tough.) Also throughout the fanfic, you'll see that Luella doesn't really like Ron that much.

• Luella will not always be going on the adventures that the Golden Trio do. Harry's also going to be so sassy in this.

• Now, if you can't tell by the Aesthetics and stuff, Luella is going to be pretty girly. I know that some readers hate when OC's are girly or "overly" girly, and if that's the case for you and you find yourself not wanting to read this, then do us a favour and don't read on. It's not that hard.