Prologue : How it all begins...

Azkaban...

A name that sent shivers down the spines of those who heard it...

Wizards and Witches knew of this place...

An Unplottable island in the North Sea where stood a rectangular-like fortress...

A prison where were locked their rapers, murderers and other type of convicts.

A place guarded by Soul-Sucking Creatures called Dementors and protected by many wards.

In one of the cells, stood a young man in his early twenties who was also alarmingly skinny. He had long, dirty, messy black hairs that reached the middle of his back. His face looked haunted and skeletal-like. His green eyes was looking at the outside, reflecting in life.

This man was Harry James Potter, son of Lily and James Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived...

His life had been nothing but a series of dangerous situations and hardship ever since he was born.

First, his parents, James and Lily Potter gave up their life to protect him from the evilest Dark Wizard in History, Tom Marvolo Riddle (aka Lord Voldemort) and had been hailed as the Boy-Who-Lived because he was the first one to survive the Killing Curse.

Why had they been attacked ?

Because of a prophecy...

'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...'

He didn't know it back then as no one told him... Maybe if he did, a lot of things would have been prevented...

Anyway, following the death of his parents, he had been placed in the care of some relatives of his, the Dursleys... who were far from good people as they hated him with passion. For a decade, he had been nothing but a slave to them... Doing all the chores in their 'perfect house' and being punished if he dared doing something they didn't liked.

Aka doing magic, having better grades than his cousin etc...

Then things changed when he turned 11 because he learned of his true heritage : he was a Wizard.

He entered a prestigious Wizarding School, Hogwarts and became a Gryffindor like his parents. He had thought that life would be a lot better because of Magic...

But it was far from it...

-In his first year, he saved a girl (Hermione Granger) from a Troll, helped Hagrid the Half-Giant to send a baby dragon away to avoid trouble, and prevented a possessed Quirrel to steal the Philosopher Stone to resurrect the Dark Lord.

-Second year, the famous Chamber of Secrets had been re-opened ! Only the Heir of Slytherin could do it ! When it was discovered that he was a Parseltongue, the whole student body ostracized him, seeing him as a Dark Wizard for it. Which was stupid as he had nothing against Muggleborns.

When his friend Hermione was petrified, he went in the Chamber and discovered that it was his best friend's sister, Ginny Weasley, who was responsible of the attacks but she was possessed by a diary containing a piece of Lord Voldemort's soul. He had to fight against the Slytherin Monster, a Basilisk, with the Sword of Gryffindor and managed to kill it but was bitten by the gigantic snake. Thankfully, Fawkes the Phoenix healed him with his tears and he then destroyed the diary with a fang of the beast he slay.