Chapter 7 : Bullies and Vault Found !

The embodiment of Death was pleased with this new development once his 'clone' sent him memories of the Initiation and his new attendance at one of the most prestigious school on Remnant. After the short moment of joy, Thanathos then ordered him to keep a low profile while searching for Amber's body.

Speaking of the Fall Maiden, she had congratulated him once the news reached her ears and the incarnation of Death had smile at her, touched by the words. Salem also congratulated him but also questioned him of what he planned to do about Cinder Fall to which Thanatos replied that she didn't have to worry about that and to instead keep searching for the remaining Relics.

Meanwhile, at Beacon, Harry became the center of attention for being the first SOLO Team in Beacon's History but no one dared to approach him... except two Teams he grew to appreciate the company of : Team RWBY and Team JNPR.

They quickly became his friends and Harry was happy because those people weren't like the people from in his birth universe. He knew they would not betray him like Ron and Hermione did in the past.

Weiss was a total brat at first but as the time passed, she became... more tolerable... Maybe because she apparently had a talk with Ozpin after the fiasco that was Professor Port's class where she had to fight a Boarbatusk.

He remembered that day pretty well : Professor Port was in short Professor Lockhart but more serious. He was the one who asked the students who possessed the qualities of a Huntsman and Weiss said she was. The Heiress had been pretty... snappy after the Team Announcement, clearly furious to have been made team Leader.

Ruby had tried to help her but it only angered the girl. Sure she defeated the Grimm but had been angry with her Leader... something many had seen...

Anyway, Harry had later apologize for his behavior toward her, admitting that he had been pretty wrong but the girl said it was fine as she could understand why he acted like he did. With a father like Jacques Schnee, you must either think and talk like him or being seen as a nuisance.

And with her being the Heiress of the SDC...

A few weeks later, Harry had to face another problem : Jaune Arc. The blond guy was nice and friendly but seemed to have no training before attending Beacon... which was seen during his little session with Cardin Winchester, a total bully with total disgust to any Faunus around.

It was during a class session with Glynda Goodwitch and she had chosen the two for a duel. In the end, Cardin won... pretty easily in fact. Cardin had almost slammed Jaune down if it wasn't for the teacher ! Harry hadn't turned his eyes ONCE from the guy even after the duel.

However, he had to when they all went toward another part of the Academy : the Cafeteria. The food there wasn't bad, at least in Harry's opinion but even he had to admit it could find better outside school-grounds.

Back to present, as Team RWBY, Team JNPR and Harry were sitting around a table, Nora was telling a story.

"So ! There we were, in the middle of the night..."

"It was day..." Ren's voice said from beside him.

"We were surrounded by Ursas..." Nora retorted as if she didn't hear him but not all people were listening to her.

In fact, Blake was reading a book, Weiss was filing her nails, Harry was staring at something only himself could see and Jaune was messing with his food. The others were listening to every words, either it was to be polite or they were captivate by the story.

"They were Beowolves..."

"Dozens of them !"

"Two of 'em..." Ren sighed at this part but still calm about it.