four.

Dedicated to vividgreenmichael bc ur comments are killing me XD

•••••••••••••••••

Ashton's P.O.V

I drove as quickly as I could, struggling when my now short legs couldn't reach the pedals.

As soon as I had walked up the stairs to Michael's house, the door was flung open.

There he stood.

Well, she, rather, because what stood before me wasn't Michael. It looked like him, but in girl form, just like me.

She was tall, a little bit taller than me, and had shoulder length, bright red hair, which was standing up from sleep, with bright green eyes, tiny hands and feet, full pink lips, a skinny body, and an eyebrow piercing.

She wore a white PINK sweater with black sport shorts and a black sports bra showing through the sweater.

I looked away, feeling dirty staring at his-sorry-her boobs.

Female Michael cleared her throat expectantly.

I turned back to look her in the face.

"Michael?" I said uncertainly.

"Last time I checked my name was Myka," female Michael replied with sass.

She leaned against the door frame, assuming the normal hunched over posture of boy Michael.

"Plus, why are you even here? It's way too damn early and you look like you got really shit faced last night. You didn't drink after we swam did you?" she remarked.

She had a high voice like mine, except hers dripped with sarcasm, just like boy Michael.

"No! No, of course not. Well, um...right, uh...I don't know how to say this but..."

I wrung my hands nervously.

"I'm...a girl," I said quietly.

It was silent, then suddenly, Michael-Myka burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked in embarrassment.

Myka took a breath and tried to pull herself together.

"Because," she said still grinning, "you've always been a girl. Ever since you came out of your mum's womb in 1994. Have you only just realized that, Ashlyn?"

There was that name again. I guess that's my name now, since I was a girl.

"Yeah, actually," I said under my breath.

Michelle raised her pierced eyebrow at me.

"I mean..." I sighed. "Never mind. I don't quite know how to explain it,"

She looked at me weirdly.

"Mikey!" I heard a male voice call from inside the house, "Who's at the door?"

"No one, Dad! Just Ashlyn!" She called back.

"Well, I would love to stay and chat, but I have twenty minutes until I have to leave for school, and I would like to spend that sleeping. We can finish this in class," she said to me.

Before she closed the door, I gave her a quick "goodbye".

"Bye Ash," she replied, shutting the door.

I stood there for several seconds, pondering over what had just happened.

Soooo...Michael's a girl too? What about Luke and Calum? Why am I the only one that realizes this? How did this even happen? Why am I not freaking out?

These were only a few of the hundred questions running through my mind.

I rubbed my pink painted nails around my temple, trying to relieve stress.

All of the sudden, I had an urge for overpriced coffee.

Giving in, I announced to nobody, "I need some Starbucks,"

-----------------------

I walked into the Starbucks, and placed my order.

After waiting for a bit, I grabbed my Caramel Crunch Frappuchino (yes plz) and sat down in a chair by the door.

I had found a purse in the corner of my now rearranged room, and had stuffed some things into it.

I now see why girls carry these, they're really convenient.

As I sipped on my drink, I noticed a girl staring at me through the window.

She had long black hair, striking blue eyes, and super pale skin.

I tried giving her the hint that she was creeping me out, but she didn't get it.

She continued to stare at me, when I realized how familiar her eyes looked.

"Wait a minute..." I said to myself.

I stood up to get a better look, but a bus passed by, and she was gone.

I was freaked out. I stood there looking out the window for her, when my ringtone, "All The Small Things" by Blink 182 started playing.

It was Michael/Myka asking me for a ride to school.

I told her I would be there in five.

I grabbed my purse and my drink and headed out the door, still on the lookout for the mysterious girl.

------------------

Oooo so we have a stalker ok our hands >:)

Lmao but seriously hope you liked it!

Question: how did you find my fic?

Another question: any predictions? thoughts?

Abby xx