the end

hi kids! im back from the dead. a lot has happened since i last updated. im a year older, i started highschool, and im beginning the path to my future. along with my life, my obessions have changed. don't get me wrong, 5sos will always be in my heart. theyve given me so much joy over the past 3 years. they were an escape when i was going through tough times.

but, im growing up now. ive lost touch with the obsessive side of my 5sos legacy, and im moving on to other things. its not their fault, i just have to focus on other things now. thats why its time to end this story.

*cue sad music*

nah, but for real. highschool is taking over my life now. im on the path to becoming a producer in the future, so i can work on what i love: film. my interests have shifted mostly to TV now, but i will always be hopelessly in love with music. now i've been swallowed into the depths of supernatural, sherlock, the flash, and riverdale, just to name a few. i still find time to appreciate bands though, like panic!, red hot chili peppers, and 80's music.

anyways, i will still keep the 5sos name of my account, but will most likely post more supernatural/sherlock/etc stuff. so, unfollow me if you want, i don't mind. everyone has different interests. but, if youre excited for this change, im glad :)

more stories/info will be coming in the future. message me if you have any questions, concerns, or if you just want to talk. im happy to anwer :)
im looking forward to the next chapter of this journey. this may be the end of GirlSOS (😢) but this isnt the end of my fanfiction.

abby xx