seven.

My chapters are posting out of order fml 😒😒 thanks wattpad // also, i do not have another chapter typed up after this one so it may be a bit before chapter eight! plz read the stuff at the end of the chapter :)
-------------------------

Ashton's P.O.V

I stomped angrily inside the school building, grabbing my galaxy backpack from the floor where I dropped it as I went by.

I ditched the idea of waiting for the bell to ring and instead stomped to room C206.

As soon as I reached the door, I threw it open.

The teacher stopped talking and stared at me in stunned silence.

I probably looked insane right now.

I was breathing heavily, my white shorts were covered in grass stains, and my curls were askew.

"Excuse me Mr. Burns, but I need to borrow Michae-Myka and Callie," I said through gritted teeth.

Mr. Burns had recovered from the outburst, and quickly shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Irwin, but I can't let you-"

"Now," I hissed.

I wouldn't dare interrupt a teacher for fear of getting detention normally, but nothing was normal right now, was it?

"I wouldn't test her if I were you," Myka piped up from the back of the classroom.

I saw Callie nod in agreement.

The teacher turned his eyes back to me.

He sighed and started to write two excuse passes.

"You will have to complete the work tomorrow ladies," he said, narrowing his eyes at me.

Myka shot out of her seat and grabbed her pass. Callie followed suit.

"Thanks Mr. B, you won't regret this!" Callie promised as she nodded towards Mr. Burns.

They walked out the door, and I was met with the stunned eyes of the class.

"Let this be a warning to NEVER piss me off," I said aloud, then turned around and strutted away.

I walked to the front hall where Myka and Callie were standing.

"That was awesome!" Myka squealed.

"Thanks girl, he was about to give us homework I wasn't going to do!" Callie agreed.

I had cooled down slightly, and started to smirk.

"So, what was that all about?" Callie asked asked we started to walk out of the school.

"Oh, nothing. I just needed to tell you something," I answered.

We sat down on a bench outside of the school.

"And it couldn't wait?" Myka asked in confusion.

I shook my head slowly.

"Well," Callie said expectantly, her brown eyes lighting up in excitement, "what is it?"

I hesitated explaining my situation, thinking back to Evelyn's words:

"Ohh no, you musn't tell them. It would throw many things off,"

I sighed and turned back to my friends.

Fuck it, I thought, I'm gonna tell them.

But as soon as I had opened my mouth, I was interrupted by a tall, blonde girl sprinting towards me.