A romantic date

After all the turmoil and surprises in their relationship, JJ and Spencer decided to spend a quiet and romantic evening together. They wanted to use the time to get to know each other better and deepen their relationship.

Spencer had chosen a cozy park that was surrounded by trees and had a picturesque little pond shore. He spread out a blanket and placed some candles to create a romantic atmosphere. Then he waited for JJ, whom he had invited on a surprise date.

When JJ entered the park and saw Spencer, she smiled. "Wow, Spencer, that looks beautiful."

Spencer smiled shyly and held out his hand. "I hope you like it. I wanted a special evening for us."

JJ took his hand and sat on the blanket. "That's really sweet of you, Spencer. I really appreciate it."

They started the evening with a romantic picnic where they talked about their interests, dreams and memories. It felt like they were getting even closer as they laughed and told each other stories.

Later, as the sun slowly set and the sky glowed with warm colors, Spencer stood up and held out his hand to JJ. "Come on, let's go for a walk."

The two strolled hand in hand along the pond and enjoyed the calm atmosphere. Spencer suddenly stopped and looked JJ deep in the eyes. "JJ, there's something I want to tell you."

JJ looked at him eagerly. "What is it, Spencer?"

He swallowed slightly before continuing. "I love you, JJ. I've felt it for a while, but I wanted to make sure it was the right time to tell you."

JJ's eyes filled with joy and affection and she smiled. "Spencer, I love you too. And I'm so happy you found the courage to tell me."

Spencer smiled with relief and pulled her into his arms to kiss her. It was a kiss full of love and tenderness that made words unnecessary.

The evening passed quickly as they lost themselves in their love, and when they finally left the park, they knew that this romantic evening was another milestone in their relationship. They had found a deep connection that was stronger than any challenges life had thrown their way, and they looked forward to the future that lay ahead.

This is the end, but if you are interested in the outtakes of this story you can find them in my book "Friends teasing Reid and JJ (Outtakes)"