|| "what about the plans we've made?.." || Mattheo Riddle angst ||

You and Mattheo were arguing about how he was always flirting with other girls and toxic when he said and you should just breakup.
M:"Well I don't know what to do, If you can't expect that maybe we should just break up and live our lives separately." He says without thinking twice
y/n:"what..?"
You say with a shocked face, not believing what he just said.
M:"you heard me just fine.."
He knew it wouldn't be easy for either of you and he didn't really meant what he said. You two look at each other for a while and then a small tear runs down your cheek. He looks at you, knowing he's the reason why you're crying.
M💭:"I'm so sorry princess.."
You just keep looking at him, letting your tears run down as you hope he'll say something, anything, but he doesn't.
Y/n:"fine.. yeah.. it's fine.."
Mattheo stares at you with an incredulous look on his face..
M💭:"what does she mean? It's.. it's not fine. Everything is just so fucked up at the moment.."
He looks at you and open his mouth like he wants to say something but nothing comes out of it, not a single sound. After a few seconds he takes a deep breath and actually talks.
M:"y/n I.." you cut him off as soon as he speaks.
Y/n:"I'll be in denial for at least a little while.." you look at him as a tear runs down his cheek as you continue to speak.
Y/n:"but what about the plans we've made?"
You say with a small sad smile on your face as you tilt you head to the side while you start to think about every promise you've made to each other.. all the nights spent looking at the stars as he drew you, all the letters you sent each other during summer, all the time you went to detention together just to stay with each other and no one else.. what about YOU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well- this made one of my friends cry as she read it so I'm sorry if that's the case but I was listening to one of Billie's songs and got this idea and decided to write it down :) hope you like it, bye<3
(Here's a cat for anyone who may have cried ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ)