Torture Scars and Checkups

-Since when did Bruce Banner give random kids checkups?

Like "ok. Now take off your shirt cause I would totally always do this to a kid."

Yeeeeaaaaah right.

Like seriously. The rundown:

Tony/Bruce. "We gotta give you a checkup kid."

Percy. "No."

Repeat the last lines twice for each.

The Avengers grab Percy by the arm and knock him unconscious on the way the the room.

They strap him down on a table and pull his shirt off after the rest of the checkup routines. They gasp at his scars which somehow just appeared even though I'm pretty sure The House of Hades didn't have torture scenes in it....

Thor is still fangirling in the corner. He hasn't come out for days.

Should I be worried?

-On that subject.

Torture.

Why--how--what--

TORTURE?!

When did this happen?!

So I guess the fandom is correct (never judge a fandom by its bloodthirsty lunatics.) and Rick Riordan had it wrong this whole time.

Oh well.

Feel bad for the poor fangirl/fanboy who breaks it to him.

He'll probably go write another book to rip out the fandom a heart.

Break up Percabeth probs.

But really, this fandom is so bloodthirsty, it's worrying.

-Scars.

(Sing it)

Where, oh where, did those come from, oh when, oh when could that beeee. With the graphic, descriptions, oh where, oh when could it beeeee.

So yeah. Scars.

Why do we hate on Rick for Tartarus, but take it upon ourselves to torture Percy. Make him sacrifice so much for Annabeth down there. I mean yeah, i know he would but why do we murder him so. I seriously doubt the the monsters torturing him would care at all about what Percy begs for. They can torture Annabeth to watch him suffer.

It even say in HoH that Kronos' essence was scattered. Kronos wasn't a whole being so how did this happen?

I don't even want to know what happened to our fandom.

I am scared of you guys.