eight.

Zac: i just need to call her one more time, can yall give me the room?

Chantel, JT, Rocky and Zuri leave the room while Zac calls Fatima's phone. Like it did the other two hundred times, it went to voicemail.

Zac: baby, i'm going into surgery. if you didn't listen to my other voicemails, i finally got in. I wish you were here. i need you here. hopefully you'll be here when i wake up. i love you forever mamas. *hangs up*

Zac hasn't heard from Fatima since their last encounter which was two weeks ago. After she left, the next day he went back to Miami. As much as he wanted to fight for her, he had to put himself first. He called and called and called but got nothing. He called her mom and she hadn't heard from her either.

Fatima, Madam, and Tommy were actually in Canada. The location they got for her father was false. It took more time than the thought to get the actual location but they did. The reason Fatima wasn't answering her phone is because she just didn't have it. They didn't want anyone tracking them because after showing up at one of his spots in phoenix, there was some back and forth going on.

Zac's surgery was successful, it went with no complications at all. The doctor told his family they will keep him for 2 weeks to get his body adjusted and make sure he doesn't reject the heart. When Zac woke up he was surrounded by his family but he was looking for one face in particular. When he didn't see her he just closed his eyes again.

JT: son

Zac: no, not now pops. i don't want to hear it

Zuri: bro i know how much-

Zac: i just said no Zuri

Chantel: okay well we're glad you're awake

Zac: yea how did it go?

Chantel: doc said it went with ease, no complications like any of your previous surgeries. he wants you to stay for 2 weeks just so we know you're good

Zac: okay

Rocky: she'll be back champ trust me.

Zac: yea okay

Vancouver

Madam: my private eye has eyes on him

Fatima: say less get us en route

Madam: alright Tommy you know the drill

Tommy: copy

38 minutes later, Abandoned house.

Fatima: wake his ass up Tommy

SLAP

Kenneth: the fuck?!

Fatima: well hello father

Kenneth: Fatima?

Fatima: in the flesh

Kenneth: what the hell is going on

Fatima: would you like to confess your sins?

Kenneth: what the hell are you talking about?

Fatima: you took my brother from me for 10 years! you abused my mom and you were going to kill me?!

Kenneth: i don't know what you're talking about

Fatima pulls out her gun and shoots him in his knee.

Fatima: lie again and the next one is to the head