Chapter 5

In Po's dream....

As Po woke up, he can sense that something was definitely wrong.

Seeing nothing but darkness around him. But a flash of light above him, and fog creepily scatter around him like white clouds flowing.

"Huh? What is this place? Am I...dreaming?".

Suddenly, red figure out of nowhere, grabbed Po's face with his sharp clawed hands and the other to his belly. Slowly grazing his fur and to his skin, making a small bleeding cut to it. As Po began to gasp and shiver from this monster's touch he tried to get out from its grasp but he couldn't move.

Nor go anywhere at all. And just stood there in vain, not being able to do anything but to see and move his eyes left and right, up and down only.

"Don't bother move, it's pointless anyway. Now that I got you~ heheheh". He said.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?". Asked Po once he realized that he hasn't lost the ability in his voice to talk, which relieved him.

"I only want what's rightfully mine. And to take control from it. Only, on one condition". He said as he swiftly took his very long, sharp, pointy claws down towards Po's skin in a brutal way, lunging at it very hard and deep in it.

As the claws began moving towards him creating scratch wounds. Hearing Po gasp in pain feeling his belly being ripped apart from him. Limb from limb. A burning sensation like lava touching his skin destroying it.

From what he is feeling now while explaining this type of pain in his head.

Blood began soaking down to his pants and on the floor, while some landed on the figures hand.

Po groaned and whimpered in pain, and without not being able to move nor do anything for the figure to stop what it was doing. Just screamed in agony, breathing rapidly as he did so and had to endure the torture.

"Ahh, how I love those wonderful sounds of the innocents cries of screams of help before me. It almost excites me a bit you know~. Just lovely~".

"But also, saddens me a bit. Why? Well, as much as I enjoy seeing the ones suffering cruelly. I sometimes, had let them live, in order to request something of some sort. However, I don't do things for free. But at a price for their cooperation. Do you know what I'm getting at? Po".

The red figure used his other hand on his face to grab it forcefully, pinching it deep where Po can feel it. Almost feeling like a ballon was about to pop just like his head in a matter of seconds. He forced his face towards his to look straight at him, where Po finally being able to see his horrifying face of a true devil.

His black eyes with red pupils glowing, his smile wide all the way through his cheeks, his teeth long and sharp like cat claws, horns between his ears like a goat, growing out of his black short hair. Seeing a third eye on his forehead that looked like a snakes eye looking straight at Po. Scaring him to the core, eyes widening in fear. Trembling violently, unable to look away.

"I WANT TO FEAST ON YOUR SOUL!!!" He yelled out before opening his mouth very wide revealing a very long and spiky tongue biting on Po's head. Eating it whole.

Po gasped in shock breathing heavily as he looked at his surroundings. He was in his room. "Oh...it was a dream. Thank goodness, but it felt so real". He said checking his belly and face, seeing no scratch marks anywhere on him. Sighing in relief.

"I need some fresh air...I don't feel like going back to sleep after that dream".

He got out of bed and his room. Quietly not make any noise for his dad to notice. As he got out, he went for a nice night stroll. Alone. With no one to bother him, to clear his mind off from the incident nightmare.

"That dream....that...red figure....what does it all mean...feasting on my soul? Who was that devilish creature? ....maybe I'm over thinking it".

Po sighs not sure what to make of his nightmare. I mean sure he did have a few nightmares since a child pretty much, none of them were that serious nor scary for the record at that time. But this one, this dream he had, it was different. The pain was fairly real, it was nothing like one of his nightmares before. It was something else, a sign maybe? No, a warning to be in fact. But it still didn't make sense for Po, nor it was helping him from the visions he was still seeing.

"This is hopeless, I think I should head home. Maybe I might be wrong to think too much of this nightmare". He said groaning in frustration.

"Maybe your not. Seems to me, it's telling you an important message".

Po flinched from the voice and quickly turn around wear the voice was coming from. He froze in shock.

"Tai Lung?!".

To be Continued....