Chapter 4

Blair had only just heard what happened to Casey and Steve and she couldn't believe it. Sure she didn't like either of them but she was still upset. She was walking silently next to Sid and Tate who were chatting away, not realising how quiet Blair is compared to usual.

"Casey Baker? She sits next to me in English" Sidney furrowed her eyebrows, touching the back of her neck (she should really get her neck checked).

"Not anymore" Tatum answered in a sassy tone that pulled Blair out her trance and she looked at Tatum. She wanted to tell Tatum to try being nice but honestly she didn't have the energy to explain to Tatum why.

Blair just ignored the two and headed to the class she had with Billy and Stu, leaving the two girls confused before they returned to their talk. Blair sitting between Billy and Stu silently, not looking at either of them. "Whats gotten you so upset?" Billy asked, looking worriedly at his little sister.

Blair snapped out of it and looked towards him. "Casey and Steve died last night" she managed to get out. She had to wipe a tear quickly before turning to the front so she could listen to the teacher. For a second she could have sworn Stu and Billy looked guilty but was probably just imagining it just like that odd feeling of being watched came over her last night.

Billy felt guilty as hell, he didn't know Casey's death would affect her this much especially since she was complaining about her almost constantly recently. Stu felt even worse since he's the one that actually did the chopping, he didn't intent to hurt Blair actually Billy promised him non of this would hurt her.

//

Blair joined the group at the fountain, taking her place next to Randy but this time much closer than usual. Randy put an arm around her, pressing a kiss to her forehead before continuing with his argument with Tatum, who was now smiling. Blair kind of just sunk into Randy, not caring about the look Billy and Stu gave her.

After a minute she noticed Stu eating grapes, he always offered her some but not in the last few months since he's been distancing himself. Blair snuck out of Randy's touch, snatching a grape from Stu's bag before returning back to Randy. Stu started at her, mouth almost wide open. "Billy boy, your sister stole my grape" he frowned. Billy and Blair stared at Stu in silence with the same exact expression, annoyance.

Randy had to stop himself from laughing.

"So where's Sid?" Blair asked, looking at Billy. Tatum looked at Stu, annoyed which showed Blair it was mostly Stu's fault. "Stuart. What did you say to Sid?" She raised the eyebrow. Randy literally had to put his mouth on Blair's shoulder to stop himself from laughing when he heard Blair call Stu 'Stuart'.

Stu frowned. "I didn't say anything" Stu denied. Tatum threw his arm off her and walked off towards where Sidney disappeared off to. Stu and Billy stared at Randy and Blair who just stared at Tatum. "I just talked about Casey and Steve so she got emotional" Stu shrugged, going back to his grapes. Blair rolled her eyes, leaning back into Randy aka her new safe space.

"Whats this about?" Billy pointed between Randy and Blair, annoyed. Billy didn't want his little sister to date the nerd, not someone who was basically obsessed with his girl. "You couldn't have my girlfriend so you went for my sister instead? Real classy Meeks." Billy rolled his eyes.

"William." Blair stared at Billy, annoyed he'd bring that up. Billy frowned, hating it whenever Blair called him William, she felt the same whenever he called her Bethany. Randy said his goodbyes and left, wanting to get to lesson early like he usually did. "Look you scared him away" Blair complained, pointing towards Randy who was far away. Billy shrugged and started heading off too, leaving Blair alone with Stu.

Stu smiled at Blair. "Sup Blair Bear" Stu said. This was the first time Stu has talked to her in weeks and this is what he says? What a piece of sh-

"Hi Stuart. I didn't know we were even on speaking terms" Blair smiled sarcastically. Stu looked hurt and left without saying another word.

Blair felt guilty and started to head home, annoyed with everyone including herself.