Chapter 2

-Movie's opening scene-

Casey was making popcorn, waiting for Steve to arrive at her house as expected. He wouldn't arrive for about another hour but she wanted to get a head start on things just in case he came early or Blair actually decides to join them.

She heard the phone ringing and answered it almost straight away, hoping it was her best friend ready to apologise but no. "Hello" the voice said, raspy and deep. Casey raised an eyebrow.

"Hello?" She asked, leaning against the counter.

"Who is this?" The voice asked, seemingly confused. Casey had to admit that the voice was pretty attractive.

"I should be asking you the same question. I think you have the wrong number" Casey stated. She started fiddling with a knives infront of her.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" The voice asked, avoiding having to say his name as he didn't want to blow his cover.

"No" Casey shook her head, lying. If she could talk with this hot sounding guy she might as forget about Steve for a bit. "Why do you wanna know my name anyways?" Casey asks, suddenly remembering the question from earlier.

"Because I want to know who I'm looking at" the voice says. It was clear as day but Casey still wanted to make sure she heard it right.

She stayed silent for a minute. "What?" She asked, her breath suddenly shakey. Now she definitely wanted Steve to show up and hurry tf up.

"I said I want to know who I'm talking to" the voice said, calmly. "What did you think I said?" It added, sounding confused. Casey's eyes started to water.

"Thats not what you said" she muttered out. She started locking all her doors whilst taking a peek outside, not seeing anyone which made her a little relieved. "Look I have to go, my boyfriend is coming over soon" Casey said, hanging up before the person had the chance to reply.

She was on edge now and hoped Steve would be here soon, maybe even hoping Blair would show up. Her mind when to Blair and how she missed having her around, she knew it was all because Steve and she felt horrible but she truly loves Steve. She couldn't leave him no matter how much her friends disliked him and his attitudes.

She jumped when the phone rang again so she answered it. "I thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend" the voice said, almost teasing her about her bold lie. I mean everyone knew Casey and Steve were an exclusive couple so this would cause a scandal if anyone knew.

"Yes I do have one. He's strong and he plays football!" She answered, almost yelling into the phone.

The voice laughed. "Turn on the porch lights Casey" the voice said, making Casey stop dead in her tracks with wide eyes. "Cat got your tounge?" The voice laughed. Stu was having way too much fun with this, torturing his ex girlfriend as well as the girl who hurt the true love of his life.

Casey slowly made her way to the porch, turning the lights on, seeing Steve tied up and bleeding on the head. "Let's play a game. It's horror trivia, if you get it right I let Steve go if you get it wrong...let's just say Steve will end up diced" the voice laughed.

Casey hung up again, scared shitless. She answered the phone for a third time, hoping it was someone else. "YOU LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH. IF YOU HANG UP AGAIN I WILL GUT YOU BOTH LIKE A FISH" the voice yelled, making Casey scream in fear. "Question number 1, who is the killer in Halloween?" The voice continued.

Casey gulped, sweating like crazy from all of this. "Micheal. Micheal Myers" she answered.

"Good job" the voice said, Stu being slightly disappointed. "Who was the killer in Friday the 13th?" He asked.

Casey smirked smugly, knowing the answer. "Jason!" She answered.

"Wrong!" The voice yelled, laughing. "It was his mother first. He only became the killer in the sequels. You lost Casey. Get ready to die" the voice said before hanging up.

Casey teared up and before the porch went dark again.