Chapter 5

Blair ran into Sidney and Tatum on her way home. "Do you two wanna come hang at mine for a bit?" Tatum asked. The other two girls nodded before taking the way to Tatum's House instead of near Sidney's and Blair's houses.  "We're gonna bake cupcakes" Tatum smiled.

"What about your mom and Dewey? Won't they be home?" Sidney asked, a little worried with the fact there is a killer on the lose. Blair looked over at Tatum, who just seemed unbothered.

"Dewey is playing detective and my mom is at work until 9 pm" Tatum shrugged. The other two girls sighed and kept following Tatum to her house whilst talking about school and other things.

//
"So how did you and Randy start dating?" Tatum asked, mixing the dry ingredients of the cupcakes as Sidney was looking for the eggs. Sidney was also curious about it because she was under the impression that Blair still had a thing for Stu, which was mostly true.

Blair wiped some off the flour off her cheek before deciding to answer. "He invited me over, we watched Carrie, he asked me out. Simple, quick and easy" she shrugged, not really paying much attention to the other two.

"You watched Carrie before he asked you out? I would have said no" Tatum laughed a little. Sidney smiled as she handed Tatum the eggs. Blair rolled her eyes, smiling. "Is that a smile I see?" Tatum joked. Blair turned her head further so Tatum wouldn't be able to say anything directly to her face. "Awwww you and Randy are a sweet couple" Tatum stated before getting back to mixing the cupcake batter.

Blair looked over at Sidney who looked lost in thought, she couldn't blame her. Sidney lost her mother almost a year ago and Blair understood some of her pain. "Hey Sid?" Blair suddenly spoke up, suprised at how deep her voice seemed.

Sidney looked up at her. "Yeah Blair?" She asked, handing Tatum the milk. Blair couldn't put the words together yet she knew exactly what she wanted to say.

"We're here for you, y'know?" Blair smiled softly, a smile that was reassuring and everyone hoped to see atleast once in their life. Sidney smiled and nodded before putting the milk back.

Blair wanted Sidney to know she was there for her in the exact same way Stu was there for her and Billy when Mrs Loomis left. She didn't want Sidney to feel as close to the amount of pain as she did but of course she already has but she wanted to help her through the rest. If Blair was honest, she would totally marry Sidney if she wasn't a girl, she felt disgusted even thinking about it.

//
The girls ate the cupcakes they made. They were still warm but not too hot which they were greatful for. It was almost 8 so Sidney and Blair would have to leave soon even though they didn't want to. Both girls enjoyed the company of Tatum and the other one, feeling whole.

As Tatum and Sidney laughed and joked Blair remembered the plan she created and felt guilty. She was hoping no one would figure her out.