Chapter 16

Blair and Randy were sat on the couch, watching Halloween. Everyone else left because of the principle being gutted and Stu was most likely a dead man because he was no where to be seen. Randy was almost black out drunk and Blair was simply tired, slightly annoyed that they were fully alone.

"Ran?" She said, trying to shake him out of his drunken state. When Randy didn't even look at her she sighed. "Randy!" She whisper yelled, trying once more but also failing once more. She rolled her eyes and saw that Randy's head was now on her lap and that he was snoring. "Seriously?" She mumbled. She admired her boyfriend, smiling to herself before tangling her fingers in his hair whilst also watching Halloween.

Blair knew the atmosphere was off but once again, everything felt off when she was alone. She was scared of getting attacked again and being genuinely hurt. The only thing that kept her from spirling was Randy and although he wasn't exactly awake she was happy he was with her.

She was taken out her though when she heard someone running downstairs. She looked back to see a panicked Sidney. "Sid?" She asked, trying to get up but being unable to because of Randy.

"Your brother! Your brother is dead!" Sidney yelled, crying. "He got attacked while we were in Stu's parent's bedroom! I'm so sorry!" She cried. Blair teared up, shaking Randy awake to no avail. She simply pushed his head off her and ran to Sidney, hugging her before either of broke down. "Hes in the house Blair" she added through sobs.

Blair looked back at the couch. "Let's get Randy and get going" she states. Sidney nods and that's when Blair notices Randy isn't on the couch. "He was here when you got down" Blair gulped. Blair knew Randy wasn't the killer, she had her sources to prove it and she knew he was safer with her.

Sidney then dragged Blair to the garage in an attempt to hide as they heard foot steps upstairs, knowing damn well they won't be able to unlock the door and run away in time. The two girls shut the door and tried to find a hiding spot. "Blair...don't come round here" Blair heard Sidney say.

Blair didn't listen and went in Sid's direction. She broke down crying when she saw Tatum wedged in the doggy door, the same door she and Stu helped his dad install 2 years ago for Macher cat. Sidney was in shock whilst Blair was just sobbing, things were going too far too quick and it had to stop.

The two girls decided to make their way out the garage by walking outside, being careful to not look at Tatum's body.

--

Billy and Stu were starting to panic. Sidney, Randy and Blair were missing. "Shit Billy, what do we do? What if they already escaped, we're going to be in such trouble especially if Blair saw Tatum" Stu explained, wide eyed. Billy was trying to keep his composure but was failing. He knew his sister and Randy being gone was Sidney's fault and he'd make her pay because she screwed up their perfect plan.

"We are going to kill ANYONE who comes I'm our way. Screw the plan. The only survivers tonight are going to be us and Blair then you can marry her for all I care" Billy stated through gritted teeth. Stu smirked, imaging that happening but also happy he gets to kill whoever he wants. "Kill Gale, Kenny and Dewey, I'll take care of Randy and then we can kill Sidney together" Billy said, pointing at Stu.

Stu pouted, not happy. "I want to kill Randy" he wined. Billy rolled his eyes, unimpressed with his partner.

Things were not going as they should have been.