A/N & Requests - Update 1

Hi! Firstly thank you to everyone who read, voted on or commented on any chapter <3

I still have a few ideas I want to get out, but I wanted to post this here so you can leave any requests you may have. 

I will warn you now that it will likely take a while for me to get to them, I will likely use them for shorter chapter between the ones I still want to write. When possible, I will try to combine different ideas into one story (e.g. one getting hurt, the other has a panic attack over it, the third has nightmares about it). 

My rules for requests are simple: 

1. No y/n, reader, or any romantic interests 

2. Please avoid asking for prompts I've already done, even if with you'd want them for a different triplet 

3. Keep them short/simple

I encourage you to be creative, come up with something new, it can include impossible scenarios along the lines of the ones I did (time loop, animal transformation, erased existence, ...). 

Please don't be sad/mad if I don't end up picking your idea, in the first place the point is that writing is fun for me, so if I don't feel like doing something or don't feel like it'd turn out well, I'm not going to force myself to do it.

Other than that, I really enjoy comments most of all, so if you comment on either old chapters or from now on about anything you liked, if anything surprised you or any thoughts you had while reading whichever one shot, it will literally make my day better, so ... :D

And lastly, I can't believe more people are reading these one shots than my longer work, for which I actually tried hard to write haha. So while I'm a bit embarrassed to do this, I would like to ask anyone who has the time and the slightest bit of interest to check out my other story; it's about Matt's struggles with depression and mental health. 

Sooo.... thank you for reading this and even if you don't end up requesting/commenting, I hope you enjoyed everything so far and continue to read what I come up with! 

Update 1: I took down the Zombie AU parts and published them separately in a new book because they didn't really fit in with the other one-shots here... They were supposed to be 3 short, unrelated one shots for each triplet in their own zombie apocalypse scenario, but got way out of hand. So if anyone noticed and/or looked for them, they are still up, just search for it on my profile. 

Also, I need more Chris requests pls. I still have some for Matt and Nick, but want to write more or less equally about them, so... pls&tnx