🥀 Heal 🥀

🥀

Struggles. Everyone goes through them at some point in their lives. It's normal, understandable, and a valid experience.

Some go through 'huge' struggles, struggles that happened over excruciating days or weeks or years and take so much fucking time and such large amounts of effort and resources to overcome. Those struggles are valid.

Others go through 'small' struggles, struggles that took place in a matter of many painful minutes and didn't take a long time or a large effort to get over. Those struggles are just as valid.

Healing. The idea of healing is simple to some. It involves the idea of either going to therapy or talking out their struggles with a trusted person. Their process of healing is valid.

The idea of healing is so so difficult for others. It involves so many steps; never hide or run away from your problems, experience all the damage it can cause you, never try to push that pain aside, learn from it, and move on.

It is never easy to get through the first step, let alone check off the whole list. Not everyone has the right people, time, patience and mindset to go through with it. Those who can't complete it, they are valid.

It is never in human nature to purposely suffer either, but you do gain something priceless from it. You gain freedom from your trauma, happiness after overcoming your hardships, relief and peace from it all finally being over, you gain the opportunity to truly live without worry.

Those who complete the whole list will be the most free birds in the sky, soaring high with no baggage holding them back. To those who do, I salute you for your bravery, as it is no easy feat to complete your healing. But, to really try and succeed is a greater achievement than anything else in the world.

I wish for everyone, including myself, to complete that list and to join the free birds who fly without a care. I wish for us all, to enjoy the addictive taste of freedom, to feel the breeze of happiness thread through our being, to take joy in the weight of our trauma being lifted, to experience the absolute joy of living for us and no one else.

I wish for us all to heal.

🥀