THE ARK

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
                    ~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

                         ♧ 𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥♧

                   ♧𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗡♧

                     ~♡~♡~♡~♡~♤~

We came out on time before the camp exploded  and everything inside camp burned . But the grounder that was fighting with us managed to escape from the camp. When we saw him , we started running.

The grounder came after us , we ran together .

"This way" Bellamy yelled .

then we followed him but Bellamy went around a tree thinking we'd meet on the other end but it went in different directions and he was lucky because after we separated.
Finn and I came across a trap made by the grounders .

We fell down and we were covered in mud everywhere. When I got up I was met with a metal hitting my head . The last thing I heard is.

"How long did you think you could run" the grounder said. He was covered in burnt marks on his head and face.

When I woke up I was tied up and dragged up to stand on my feet. My head was throbbing in pain . We were tired and thirsty .  We were covered in mud mixed with dried up blood. We came across a gunner who also survived the explosion.

We continued to walk not knowing were we were going and we had no energy to walk .

"I can't.... , I can't anymore" the gunner said then fell forward.

"On your feet" the grounder said from the horse still dragging us.

"You have to get up" I said in a exhausted voice trying to help him up and finn was also helping him from the other side.

"I can't " he said out of breath , grunting.

"He can't keep up " finn shouted looking at the grounder while I tried getting the gunner up.