7

Scott's POV

I had walked into the 118 too see a family dinner happening. So I walked away but was caught by dad "son?" I turned around "hi dad" I said in a quiet voice. He didn't even pull me into a hug "how have you been?" He looked so disappointed in me because he couldn't even look at me. That's when Christopher came running at me. I took a couple steps back "hey little man" I gave him a hug "I've missed you" I messed up his hair "I've missed ya too". That's when I looked up to see Eddie standing there and all my anger came back "Scott I'm so sorry for saying what I did but when I heard about how Buck lied I tried to make it right!" He was lucky Chris was here otherwise it would have been a different story "you staying for dinner?" I looked over at dad "I don't feel apart of this family anymore so no I don't think so".

I was sitting at home having a good time singing along to music and having it loud. That's when there was a knock on my door, so I went to answer it and it was Sargent Grant "hey Scott" she pulled me into a hug and a kiss on the cheek "so how was Texas?" I let her in and closed the door "it was good spent time with the family and seems I've got no family here I'm thinking of heading back". I turned my music down and grabbed out a frozen microwave meal. Athena took it out my hand and put it in the trash "I was going to eat that!" She just looked at me "you should eat something good or just order takeout food". She walked out my door and closed it behind her.

I had text a couple of people from the 126 just checking in and making sure that TK was alright. I had put up a couple of photos of me, TK, Carlos, Owen, Jub, and the 126. I was holding the photo that had me, TK and Owen in it "yous look happy". I turned around to look at dad "their my family and at least they love me!" Dad tried to hug me but I stopped him "why were you so mad at me at the 118?" He just looked dumb founded "I... I'm not mad at you!" He tried to hug me again but I moved a side "come on son and give me a hug!" That's when I see the 118 walk in "what are yous doing here?" I was mad at them "we know buck lied about you cheating on him".

I was walking back and forth in my living room "I don't care if your sorry because it shows me that he matters more and I don't!" I walked to the door and open it up and showed them out.

I had just put my bag on the ground and looked up at Athena "Scott?" I gave her a warm smile before pulling her into a hug "thank you". I heard her start crying and when I pulled away I saw the tear's running down her cheeks so I wiped them away "thank you for loving me and showing me that even if we aren't blood we are still family". She was telling me not too leave " I've got to go and you know why". I put both my hands on her cheeks "please". I kissed her forehead before leaving the pd station and started heading to the airport.

TK's POV

Scott had asked me and dad to come to the airport and that he'll have a surprise for us. Me and dad where just standing there until I saw his surprise. I run over to him picked him up in a hug and spin us around. When I put him down dad pulled him into a hug and asked what happened "I'm no longer their family". Scott said it so calmly and I was surprised because he's always has said family means everything to him.

Scott's POV

I was running down the street in the heat but I was use to it by now. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for running for hours on end but to me I've got to do it otherwise the demons will win.

I had ran into the fire house to see TK getting a glass and coming over to me. I took a seat on the chair and had a mouth full of the water "why do this to yourself?" I looked at TK "otherwise the demons will win". He took a seat next to me "how's your love life going?" I laughed and Tommy vega looked at me "he told everybody I've been cheating on him and so everyone believe him even my own father!" TK lowered his head and Tommy had a sad look in her eyes "my own father didn't even ask me if it's true he just believe Evan". I leaned back on the chair "do you still play pool?" I rubbed my hands together "let's play!"

"Ok that's five games in a row so far!" I looked at TK "I use to play it every single day for years". He nodded his head "I remember" he rolled his eyes at me "hey babe" TK missed his shot "that doesn't count!" I laughed "it doesn't cunt I'll give you that one". He lined up his shot but still missed "come on!" Carlos gave me a hand shake "Scott your turn". I walked over and lined up my shot and sunk it "that makes it six games". He pointed at me "you're buying me a drink!" I pulled my stick away "of course I'll buy you a drink but thanks for a easy wins" he smacked me in the arm and he saw the tattoo. He lifted up my arm and pulled my selve back "I didn't see this last time".