9

Scott's POV

Me and Athena were working in the station when my phone started to ring. I looked at the screen too see it was Carlos "hey I've got to take this". I got up out of my chair and walked outside.

On call

Carlos — Scott we need your help

Me — of course what do you need me to do

Carlos — me and Grace need you to find the guy I've sent you all his info he's our suspect in a case

Me — ok I'll see what I can get done here for you I'll call you back when we've got the guy

I ended the call and put out my cigarette and headed back inside. I took a seat at my desk and start to get a warrant ready and got Athena to look for this guy for me.

We had just made the arrest "I'll call them" I walked outside and hit the call button "Sargent Grant and Scott". I gave them a smile "is that him?" I nodded my head "can I talk to him before he gets taken to the station?" I walked the phone up to him "you got lucky that's all!" He spat at them "no it was god's plan bitch!" I looked at the cop "get this two face of white hillbilly trash out of my eyesight". He nodded his head "yes detective". Athena was laughing "I like her" I gave the phone to Athena and I heard them say if she came over they should get together "that can be arranged!" I was looking around the apartment "how's the wedding planning going?" I heard Carlos sigh "what were you and TK going to do?" I laughed "if I come over anytime soon I'll bring the wedding planning book for you to look at".

Me, Athena and Bobby were all sitting around the table. Athena was telling Bobby about our day and how much fun it was "and Carlos is a good guy for him Scott". I looked up from my plate "hm oh hey he is" I picked up my wine glass and made a sip "when do you think we can go over?" I put my glass down "honestly I haven't thought about it". I leaned back in my seat "Scott you said you would!" I looked out the window "TK and me were supposed to be getting married in a barn and then going to somewhere for our honeymoon". I said it with a bit of a laugh "you still love him don't you Scott?" I looked towards dad "I was getting over him but then everything happened between us and Evan that just broke me". I felt a hand on top of mine so I looked at the person who the hand belonged to and it was dad's "you'll get through this I know you will son I believe in you". I gave him a weak smile "right I've got to be heading off". I got up from the table "what's the rush?" I looked at Athena "I've got a meeting in the morning with my boss". Athena had the look that everyone is scared of "and when did you find out you had this meeting?" I looked at the time "I love and talk more but I've got to be going so bye!" I took off out the house and headed home for the night.

I was in full uniform ready for what ever they throw at me. I took off my hat when I got into the meeting room and stood there "please take a seat". I put my hat down on the table and took my seat at the table "for the record can you please state your full name and title?" I nodded my head "detective Scott Nash for the LA pd" "detective Scott Nash we the high ranking Sargent's have came to a decision about where you will be working for a while". I nodded my head "we are transferring you too the captain job over in Austin Texas starting in two weeks time". I thanked them grabbed my hat and left the meeting room.

I was sitting at my old desk In my old desk "knock knock!" I turned around in my chair it's mum "so how did the meeting go?" I stood up and made my way around my desk "I'll no longer be a LA pd detective". She was pissed off "because I've been offered the captain job". She was cheering "honey that's amazing!" I had a sad smile on my face "why aren't you happy?" She walked over to me "the captain job over in Austin Texas starting in two weeks". She just pulled me into a hug "I leave in a week to my new house, new job, new everything".

I had just finished packing up my office and I was standing inside the door way looking at my old office. I turned my lights out and pulled the door shut one last time.

I was sitting inside the 118 fire house with a take away coffee in my hand "hey son how did it go?" I gave him a soft smile "I no longer work as a LA pd detective anymore". He padded my shoulder "I'm now a captain of a detective unit". He was happy for me "but It starts in two weeks but I leave in a week". He was confused so was everyone around me "the job is in Austin Texas and I couldn't turn it down because I didn't have a choice".

I was at home packing everything up into boxes all the case's I've worked or all the photos I've got. I was just don't with packing so I got up and looked at the house I would be moving into for the seeable future. It's a good size house five bedrooms four and a half bathrooms a pool and so much more. I was mostly looking at the kitchen that was inside the house and seems it's already got furniture in it all I've got to is move on in.