10

Scott's POV

I had just gotten my new house already and I haven't told anyone I was living in Texas "can we go see them?" I looked up at mom "sure why not TK and Carlos are both off shift today".

I walked up to TK and Carlos door and knocked on it. When it opened I saw Carlos standing there "Scott?" I gave him a nod and I made my way in with mum "oh my god Scott!" TK came over and gave me a hug "what are yous doing here?" I walked over into the kitchen with TK while mom and Carlos talked. I started to chop up the salad "you still haven't answered my question". I turned and looked at him "I'm now captain or something like that of detective's in Austin Texas". He was supposed with my news "I thought you would follow your father into the fire?" I gave him a smile "same could be said about you TK but I do now and again go running into the flames". He rolled his eyes "do you need a place to stay?" I shacked my head "no my new job came with a house, car and basically everything you could need". That's when there was a knock at the door "I'll get it!" I hear Carlos yell before opening the door to reveal Grace walking in "I think we'll lose them for a while?" TK gave me a smile "have you told dad you're back?" I looked the other way "come on Scott you know he'll get upset for not being the first one too know!" I just laughed "well I'll leave mom here with yous and I'll be back when I can".

Owen's POV

I was sitting at home until I had somebody knocking on my door so I had too go answer it. I wasn't expecting Scott to be at my door "you going to let me in or what?" I laughed and let him in "I didn't know you were coming?" He took a seat at the table "neither did TK until I showed you at his door with my mom by my side". I was surprised that he brought his step mother here "so what's new?"

Scott's POV

"So what's new?" I looked up at Owen "I'm now living in Austin Texas as a captain, leader, chief or something like that of detectives". Owen had a smile on his face "well you should come by the fire house so we can have a dinner together all of us". I was enjoying the idea "I better be heading off to pick up my mother from your son's apartment". Owen gave a laugh "I'll see you around Scott".

I was sitting with TK talking about everything I've missed out on while I was away and how Carlos popped the question "you're wearing it?" I looked at my left hand and looked at the ring "one of the happiest time's in my life was you popping the question". We had a smile on our faces

Flash back

Me and TK are sitting outside by a fire pit looking at the sky at all the stars "this is beautiful" I closed my eyes "yes you are". I felt TK kiss me on the lips then let go. When I opened my eyes I saw TK down on one knee with a box in his hands. I had a hand over my mouth "Scott Nash ever since I meet you I've loved every single second we are together when I'm not with you I feel lost and confused". I watch TK open the box to reveal a ring "Scott Nash will you do me the honours of being my husband?" I nodded my head with tear's running down my face. I held out my left hand and TK put on the ring and then gave me a kiss on the lips.

Flash back over

I was remembering the night and I could see TK remembering it as well "what's going on over here?" We both looked up at Carlos "well seems yous are chatting me and TK started chatting". I got up from the stool and got mom "right we better be head off". Mom grabbed my arm "we should do this again sometime?" I looked over at Grace "well seems my son has a house here we can do this again!" I pulled mom out of the apartment and took her home.

Days later

I was sitting in my new office going over all my old car files until there was a knock on my door "come in!" I closed the file "sorry I can come back later". I leaned back in my chair "no you're fine what do you need?" The person closed the door and took a seat in front of my desk "hi I'm Justin and I'm one of your detective's and I was wondering if I could get some words of wisdom?" I had a smile on my face "what were you looking for?" He opened the file in his hand "this case is still on going a man killed his family but disappears into the night but then a week later same thing happens in that house and how's that possible?" I looked at the file "man ever found thinks they can get away with anything so they repeat what they know and so he'll play this game he's made". I handed the file back to Justin "so say if you went after him how would you do it?" I got up out of my seat grabbed my jacket and started to walk out my office "come on". Justin walked out of my office and I closed and locked the door. I was walking through the office "the man does it at the same time as the og time of murder so you find that out and then you'll find your murder, good night". I hopped into my car and was driving home until something hit my car and then it started rolling and I was hitting my head.