<<<->>> shocked<<<->>>

A/N THE AD IS FOR LATER ON, ALSO GELDING IS MEANT TO SAY STALLION IN TITLE

WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME READERS.

"RHEA! RHEA! RHEA!" I yelled ear piercing loud sitting up.
"Aella. Your in the hospital" mr. Corner told me with a kind a gentle smile.
"WHERE IS RHEA. WHERE IS MY SISTER" I screamed.
"Aella. Who is Rhea?" Julie asked.
"My sister." I told her.
"Now show me where she is!" I yelled reaching my hands out and started shaking her shoulders in panic.
"She's in shock, have you got her parents" a nurse asked.
"They didn't reply." Mr. Corner told the nurse. The man  nodded.
"Please let her rest." The man told me. They left the room leaving the nurse with me in the room.
"SHOW ME RHEA!" I yelled loudly.
" Rhea...Rhea Gold" he paused " oh yes, I remember you Aella. Rhea is looking down from you. You where on holidays here and it happened " He told me. He tried to smile but failed.
"Let me grab you something. Rhea knew you would get hurt and maybe end up here." He gave me a weak smile and left.
"RIMEL!" I yelled suddenly realising what has happened.
"Rimel will be fine." I told myself.
"Here." The nurse told me. He pulled a box out from a bag.  I took the box and opened the lid. Inside was note. It was smudged with tears.

Dear my lovely Aella,

April 25th 2020
I have cancer. I knew I wouldn't make it longer then 6 months. Mum and dad never told you cause they didn't want you to worry. Please take care of diamond for me. Your my best friend. When I had no friends and was being bullied you backed me up and stayed with me. I don't wanna leave you. Your such a great rider. Thank you for buying me diamond even though mum and dad refused to. He is my life. So are you. Amazing. When I leave this world I will look after you. I will make sure you will get into Riverwood. When I go Rimel will look after you. I have to go to my Chemo now. I won't have my hair any longer. So I have a wig. Just. I don't wanna go Aella! I wanna stay. I love you so much!

December 11th 2020
I have less then a few days to live. We are going riding. I'm not gonna say what I'm doing. I don't wanna die to cancer. I'll go this way. Goodbye Aella.

Love, Rhea

"She planned her death?" I whispered.
" I don't know. Check under the foam." The nurse told me leaving the room. I pulled it out and saw some money. I started counting it and my eyes opened wide.
"Five hundred . Thousand. Dollars. " I told myself feeling shocked. How had she gotten half a thousand dollars? And why did she give it to me?I picked it up and saw a necklace. I held it up and noticed it was a locket. I opened it up and saw a photo of me, Rhea, Dimond and Rine my lease horse at the time. I smiled as tears fell from my eyes. I picked up the cash and placed it in my wallet. A note fell out. Again.
Use the money to buy another horse. I know your here cause you most likely had a riding fall.
"Another horse? I already have- RIMEL" I yelled. I flung my body of the hospital bed, the second I hit the ground I started running.
"Aella?" The nurse asked. "Here, you friends gave me your iPad." The man told me and I took it from his hand.
"I guess I better find a horse. For Rhea." I told myself an searched up some horses.
~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~
"Wow! This horse is so pretty" I ran my hand across the screen eager to feel the horse.
"Aella?" A nurse asked walking in with Julie, thean and Isla behind her.
"Yeah?" I asked turning my iPad off.
"About Rimel. She broke her leg." Thean told me. I dropped my iPad face down onto the ground. My eyes opened wide. My chest seized up.
"OH GOD"I  yelled. I got up and sprinted out if the room.
"You have to stay here." A woman told me.
"No!" I yelled and ran faster. A hand reached out and gripped my arm. I tried to push the firmly gripped hand off my shoulder.
"Aella. You can go home in an hour, you parents still haven't picked up" a male voice told me. I looked around and noticed it was Mr, Corner.
"If I loose Rimel..." I whispered falling onto the ground.
"Your free to go Aella. You just need to take it slow." A woman told me.
"Here, have a lollipop." She told me. I gave her a weary smile and took it. We walked out if the room quietly.
"What happens if Rimel dosen't make it?" I asked. No one answered. Deep down we all knew she wouldn't make it .
"She'll make it" Julie told me after about five minutes. We walked out of the hospital into the parking lot. We slowly got into the car and headed back to campus.
"Aella, just letting you know. I know about the money. You can choose a horse or two and we can view them in a few days when your healed." Mr. Corner told me.
"Okay. Can we see Rimel?" I asked nearly inaudible.
"We can't. She is I'm intensive care and being operated on" he told me. I shoved my head into my hands. Small tears and sounds of whimpering where muffled by my hands. A hand leaned over and hugged me.
"Aella." Isla told me.
"What?" I hissed shoving her.
"Aella!" Mr. Corner yelled. "I know your going through lots but you still should be nice"
I mumbled sorry and cursed under my breath. The car turned a corner and we drove into the campus. I slid the door open and walked out.