<<<->>> real life hack <<<->>>

"Ready to ride?" Isla asked. I nodded. Thean was sitting with cookie and Julie was studying.
"Mount." I told Blue, he moved onto a bow and I mounted up. He stood up once I was in the saddle. I gave blue a tap with my heels and we moved into a fast walk. I pushed my heels down and my hands up a little.
"Trot." I told blue. I put my hands on his neck and pushed them back gently. He picked his head up and held it high. I let him move around the arena a few times. I slipped by toe behind the girth and Blue moved into a fast paced canter. I turned my head and noticed Mr. Corner.
"Huh?" I asked blue confused. He shook his had and slowed to a trot.
"What are you doing blue?" I asked. He shook his head. I closed my eyes and discided just to let him do his thing. I felt him move into what seemed like a crazy dressage move. I opened my eyes and looked down, he was doing some crazy dressage move. I gave him a kick till he went back into a canter. Mr. Corner left.
"Wanna do a chase me Charlie?" Isla asked pulling Batman back to a walk.
"Sure." I told her. We got off and placed the reins over a hook letting the horses take a breather.
"Start at thirty centimetres?" Isla asked. I nodded. I dragged a pole over and with help I placed it on the hooks.
"Need help?" A girl asked. She had tanned skin and white patches over her skin. Her hair was short and brown resting just above her shoulders
"Sure! Whats you name?" Isla asked.
"Alicia, Alicia Corner." Alicia told us. We looked up.
"Corner? Are you-" me and Isla stumbled.
"Yep I'm mr. Corners kid, he adopted me." She told us.
"Cool! By the way your so pretty." I told her. She smiled.
"Thanks, I get bullied heaps for my skin." Alicia told us.
"What but your so pretty!" Isla yelled.
"Anyway what hight you starting at?" She asked. Isla told her and she set it up. I turned blue around and headed to the yellow and white striped pole. As we came closer I leaned forward and blue just stepped over it. I burst into laughter and moved out of the way.
"Lets go to a meter!" Isla yelled. Nervously I nodded. I watched as Isla moved around and Turned bat man to it. She leaned forward and they flew over the jump. She leaned forward and gave Batman the biggest pat you have ever seen. I bit my lip and turned blue to the jump. I leaned forward and suddenly noticed how big the jump was. I went to pull the reins back but blue tossed his head and pulled the reins from my hand, he flung himsel over over the jump. He landed on the ground and let out some happy bucks.
"How high was that?" I asked. Isla and Alicia looked at each other.
" Six point three feet."
"WHAT!?" I asked.
"I can't belive my dad didnt put you on the pro team !" Alicia told me giving blue a pat on his sweaty chest.
"Blue bucked and reared and I was thrown off." It told her dismounting.
"I'll be back in a second." Alicia told me.
"Not this again. It hasn't worked." I groaned giving blue a massive hug.
"I'm gonna work on some flat work while Alicia swears at Mr. Corner and gets herself expelled." I told Isla. We laughed and blue bowed so I could mount. I have him a tap and we moved into a walk. I took my feet out of the stirrups then stood up.
"Watch this!" I told Isla. I gave blue a kissing sound. He moved into a canter. I jumped up and curled my body into a ball and flipped backwards. I landed on my hands on blues dappled butt.
"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT?" Isla asked.
"I was grounded and learnt trick riding then I tried it on a horse and broke my leg and both arms." I told Isla.
"What did you get grounded for?" Isla asked Raising a eyebrow.
"I use to be screwed up and maybe stole my parents car." I told Isla. She blinked.
"You? Stealing a car?" Isla stuttered. I laughed then Alicia walked in.
"My dad said he will think about his choice." Alicia told me.
"You wanna trail ride?" Isla asked.
"Sure lemme grab my horse." Alicia told me and hurried away. I slid of blues back and took the saddle and saddle pad and dumped it over the arena railing. I unbuckled the bridle and it slid of his sleek face. I placed it across the saddle.
"You going tackless." Isla asked me. I nodded. Alicia walked into leading a bay mare.
"Meet Gem." She told us. The pony was small. Her back legs where muscular..
"She's a Lundy pony."
"Isn't that a super rare pony?" I asked. She nodded. I got on Blue as he bowed. I gave blue a kick and he moved into an flowing canter. I sat on his back and slid around till I found a comfortable spot. The mare nuzzled up to blue.
"No, you can go mate with all the pretty, sexy mares on the holidays." I told blue giving him a pat on his thick neck. Blue snickered annoyed.