<<<->>> not even luck will help me now <<<->>>

"Ready?" Julie asked. I opened my eyes and saw blue decked out in professional riding tack. Alicia was holding some beige breeches with black boots and a black helment. Isla was holding a navy riverwood jumper witha. Black and Nancy shirt.
"THANKSSSS" I yelled  and dashed to the bathroom and changed. I walked back after I was changed and grabbed blues reins. Blue bowed down showing off his navy polo wraps. I gave him a pat on his neck and swung my leg over his back. I gave him a tap with my heels and he got up. I gave him a pat. Isla and julie hurried off to the railing to watch. Alica mounted gem. She was matching me. She put her hand down and rested it on the Sid of her leg. I followed her movements and rode into the arena. I let blue walk and trot around to get him nice and warmed up. A boy with blonde hair rode in on a chestnut horse.
"That's Alex and Rose." Alicia told me. We rode around for a few minutes when mr. Corner came in.
"Okay pull your stirrups up and do a sitting trot." Mr. Corner told us before he was even in the arena. I crossed the stirrups up over the saddle and did a sitting trot. Blue let out a small buck.
"Blue." I hissed. He shook his head annoyed. After we lapped the arena a few times I felt blue kick his legs up. I leaned back as blue tossed his legs up as hig as he could. My body left the saddle. I gripped with my knees and was slingshotted into his neck. I pushed my self of his neck as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Blue please." I whispered. He replied with a small rear.
"Blue! Behave!" I yelled.
"Okay get your stirrups back." I pulled my stirrups back down. "Alex jump row one, Alicia jump row two, and Aella jump row one." I nodded and headed over to the row of jumps with a cone that had three painted on it.
"When I say go your gonna race to get through these jumps. If you knock pole or are risking your horses safety then your out."
I nodded. The jumps looked pretty high. I counted the jumps in my head. Fifteen.
"Three, two, one, go." Blue moved into a canter. I rose up in the saddle a bit and leaned forward as we came to a jump. Then I went back into being a little above the saddle. We went over every jump with Ease. Blue flicked his ears back as we came to the last jump. I pushed him forward and he slid to the jump. I sat there shoving tears from my eyes when blue launched himself into the air. I grabbed onto his mane but my hands slipped. I was flung backwards into the jump behind it. The pole slammed down onto my knuckles.
"Fuccccckkkkkk that hurt." I rubbed my hand that was turning red. Blue was cantering around bucking.
" can someone please explain what happened?" I asked getting up.
"Blue changed his mind." Alex told me the paused. "That he didnt want you anymore. Like rimel and rhea. " he snickered quite enough only I could here.
"You okay?" Mr. Corner asked grabbing blues reins. I nodded and stood up.
"Leg up please." I asked Alicia. She rode over and helped me up.
"Thanks." Everyone looked at me weirdly.
"Where gonna do a stamina test. Canter around the arena as fast as you can go. Once you horse is very tired stop and hit the button on your saddle." He handed us a button. It clipped onto the saddle.
"When your ready hit the button and canter." I nodded and hit the button. Blue moved into a fast canter. Blue pulled his legs out fast and back in faster. After ten minutes Alex dropped away. After fifteen Alicia stopped. Blue was still going strong. I held onto the saddle when blue turned his body and stopped. I hit the button and panted.
"Give your horses a long walk, food, Luke warm water, blanket them and wash them" I went to get off when blue moved into a gallop. I pulled the reins up so he didnt buck. But he just did. He bucked every stride. Tear flooded from my eyes. Blue slid to a stop. I was flung forward and slammed into his neck. I went to pull my foot out of the stirrup when I noticed it was stuck. I leaned down To pull it off when Blue moved into a canter. My body tipped and I was flung into the ground. Sand covered my face and seeped into my lungs as I was dragged. Flash backs from my first day with rimel took over. Blue bucked and I was flung into the wall. I went to pull my foot out and blue got down and started rolling. He moved his body over my leg. I yanked my leg away but it ddint work. Someone grabbed blue and got him up. I lay upside down with my leg caught. I fell onto the ground when soemone got my foot free. I looked at the roof and didn't move.
"Are you okay?" Mr. Corner asked grabbing blues reins.
"Physically yes. Mentally I'm basically dead." Alicia reached her Hand out to help me get up. I ran my hands over my body to check for any injury's. I touched my ribs and short pang of pain appeared.
"I'm just a little bruised and winded." I told everyone.
"Julie, thean and isla can take Aella to the school doctor? I'll look after blue." Mr. Corner called to the girls who had been watching the lesson in shock. They nodded and hurried over. We walked out of the arena.
"Blue dosent like me." I said out of no where.
"You didnt have any time to bond with him. You had the pressure of getting onto the best team, getting good grades, learning everything about campus and getting over the loss of rimel and horrible fall." Thean told me as we walked into the campus's doctor's office.