~S1:E04-Big Time Bad Boy~

rollin past graffiti walls

billboards lighting up the block

every one of us on a mission

oh yeah

because the night is young, the line is out the door

today was crazy but

tonight the city's ours

live it up, until the morning comes

today was crazy but

tonight

the city is ours

the boys sang, and Logan cheered at the end, throwing his hands up in the air and accidentally smacking his helmet wearing friend in the face, knocking him to the ground. I smiled, they were really getting a hang of this. they were more than good, at this point.

and luckily for me, it was only the beginning. at that moment, I made a mental note to really soak in and enjoy every moment spent with those boys. sadly, LA really was cruel, meaning they could be doing fine one day, but then the next randomly be fired and sent home.

but I pushed that thought at the back of my mind, we'd cross that bridge if we ever have to come to it. which I wholeheartedly hope we don't.

"wow" I said, staring at the boys in awe.

"Gustavo, the song is great" Kendall said, as my dad and I stepped into the room with them.

"tell that to the person who wrote it" my dad said, pointing to me.

"besides, I know it's great. but the band isn't great!" he yelled out, and I sighed.

"what's missing is the secret rock and roll ingredient"

"oh no" I mumbled, knowing exactly what my father meant by that.

"hair moose" James suggested.

"chocolate moose!" Carlos yelled out.

"spandex? please don't say spandex" Logan said worriedly.

"the bad boy" my dad said, putting an arm around Logan.

"shoot!" I yelled out, as my suspicions were confirmed.

"the ill-tempered rebel with a flair for synchronized dance" my dad rambled.

James however, seemed content with the idea.

"but dad, they're all nice boys. don't you think it's time to kiss that stupid tradition goodbye?" I suggested.

"you, zip it. Kendall, you're the bad boy" my dad said.

Kendall simply shot him a glare.

"why do we need a bad boy?" the blond asked, confused.

Kelly then played a voice message by Griffin.

"Gustavo, it's Griffin. the band needs a bad boy. bye"

"he's driving me crazy!" my dad stressed.

"but he's also right. because the bad boy is a rock and roll tradition"

then, we walked down the hallway of Rocque records and Gustavo showed the boys the posters of his old bands, pointing out the bad boy in all of them.

and also adding that there can only be one bad boy per group, as proven by the band "bad Boyz". my dad's horribly failed experiment.

"but we're best friends. we never turn our backs on each other" Kendall said, as Gustavo pointed out that the bad boy always has his back turned towards the rest of the group.