7.

Tom Marvolo Riddel

My heart was already contracting, but that was still the end of the list.

Skills to be substituted:

Parsel

Parselmagie

Stabless magic

Spellless magic

Nekomagie

Potion master

Block:

Core Block: 90% (Albus Dumbledore)

Parsel: Broken

Parselmagie: 100% ( Albus Dumbledore )

Staplose Magic: 100% ( Albus Dumbledore )

Spellless magic: 100% ( Albus Dumbledore )

Nekomagie: 100% ( Albus Dumbledore )

Potion Master: 100% (Albus Dumbledore)

If you think it was, it wasn't for a long time.

Potions:

Trust potion:

Molly Weasley, Atuhr Weasley, Ron Weasley, Hermine Granger, Albus Dumbledore, Ginerva Weasley, All Griffindor, Bright Side.

(By Albus Dumbledore)

Hate potion:

Serverus Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parikson, Tehodore Nott, Lucius Malfoy, Tom Marvolo Riddel.

(By Albus Dumbledore)

Love potion:

Ginerva Weasley.

( By Albus Dumbledore )

I dropped the sheet and was frozen in shock. Tom looked at me strangely and then took the sheet and dropped it when he read what was there and he started growling.

I flinched when I heard his growl, and I was close to tears. My father Serverus was also my right father! Not just my adoptive father! I began to cry out of joy and grief.

He noticed it and pulled me into a hug.

I didn't last, he was my mate, he was allowed to do that. Even if we used to have conflicts, now we don't have to have them anymore, do we?

Tom Marvolo Riddel POV:

When I read that Harry was my soulmate, my heart stopped with joy.

Although it could be interesting a vampire and a Neko, how does that end? Hopefully good.

I kept reading and at the blocks I got angry and growled. How could Dumb-as-a-Door dare to separate my Harry from me?!

That will follow for him!

My eyes fell again on Harry who began to cry. I was afraid it was because of me? He cried because of me?? Oh no, I don't want him to cry over me, so I pulled him into a hug.

I held him firmly to my chest so that he could hear my breath and my pulse. I hoped that calmed him down. After a while he fell asleep in my arms.

I smiled and put him in bed and walked out of the room.

*******************************************

Today there may be more than one chapter or I'll revising the other chapters

Lg Mia💚