15

Narrator Pov:

Everyone in the room was tense at breakfast, Sirius and Remus were back from a long assignment, but when they came in Harry was very angry, he had been wondering all the time why Sirius didn't get in touch, he couldn't believe it! He thought he was dead! Okay, he knew or rather he saw it with his own eyes.

Sirius died before his eyes, how was it possible then? How did he live? And above all, why didn't he contact Hadiran? It was confusing.

All this! Why is the evil side suddenly the good one and vice versa? Why is Sirius still alive? Why is suddenly Harry the companion of the Lord who wanted to kill him and him? Why is the prophecy fake? Why did everything happen as it happens?

Um, so Harry, I can answer your questions, but the narrator's law says that I can't intervene properly, you could, but maybe there's a book in the library, does that help you?

A book in the library? That could be it, thank you narrator." Harry murmured so that only he could hear it.

Hadrian went to the library alone after dinner, Tom was in his office Harry walked around and looked for what he wanted to know, in the meantime it had gone very deep into the library, he didn't see the other side anymore, neither where he came from nor the end where he wanted to go.

Suddenly a light shone, it looked like a fireflies, it took the firefly in his hand and looked at it.

More and more fireflies came, Hadiran completely forgot what he wanted to do. Suddenly the fireflies formed a path I knew I should follow them, I went deeper and deeper, but then I heard a voice ‚Harry Harry' she whispered, over and over again, how hypnotised Harry just went out,

The voice became louder and quieter again and he turned into the hallway, his eyes became empty, he was hypnotised.

„Harry!" A voice sounded Harry shook himself, where was he? He was in an armchair, is he asleep? Did he dream something? He doesn't remember.

Then ... appeared in front of him. Before you say anything Harry, I have to talk to you"...

****************************************

Hey Guys,
I'm sooooo sorry that it took almost 3 months, I was sick, didn't feel like writing, had relationship stress and two relationships in the time behind me, the last one even went into a quarrel and I had to clarify that, I hope you like the chapters, I'll now try to update you once a month.

Best wish,
Mia