5.

"Please call me Lucius/ Narcissa/ Draco and duz me!" "Then everyone calls me Harry." I said and smiled, they smiled back. "Good, then off to Riddel Manor," he said and we already heard.

Narrator POV

When we arrived, Harry looked around.

The gate was big and reminded him a lot of the goal of Nevermore at Wedenesday.

Only without the writing in the middle. When they entered the door, he saw a huge building. It was in black and at the windows it had silver frames.

The door was with a bronze snake head, the snake head had red eyes.

When they entered, everything looked the same as before, the aisles looked like last time. Then Lucius turned to the Potter "The Dark Army insisted on showing you your room. For safety, another blood test and inheritance test will be done to make sure that you have no locked skills.

The dark army is waiting for you in this room," he pointed to a door like any other.

The Griffindor nodded and Narcissa and Lucius left but Draco stayed.

He smiled at Harry and suddenly hugged him." Nice that you're here" then he had already disappeared.

The young Potter took a deep breath and went to the door then I opened it.

When he entered, he looked around the room. He was big the walls dark just like the floor a fireplace in the corner and two green armchairs. Tom sat on one, he waved him to himself.

Immediately he went to him and Tom asked him to sit down, which he did.

He began to speak "Harry, as Lucius has probably already told you, I will first choose your room, then come we will go to your room." He got up and went ahead in Harry's room.