1.

Harry POV:

I couldn't believe it. Every single one of my friends cheated on me. The hat was right when he said that I wouldn't find true friends here but in Slytherin.

Now I wish I had gone to Slytherin.

But I have to go through that now. I sighed, what could I do? I have to go somewhere where I'm undisturbed, but where? The forbidden forest? No, if someone sees me and Dumbledore says it, he sends me to his office and I'm done because he will notice it and take me under Curico. The Chamber of Secrets, of course! Nobody would expect that and I am the only person in Hogwarts who can Parsel.

I sneave past myrtle and into the chamber.

When can I turn to since I found it out? Voldemort maybe - no he would never hear me rather he would kill me. I was just thinking my thought to the end, Until I suddenly Lelgmnis(?) Heard behind me.
Review:

I was just walking around the castle with the map of the fame drivers and the camouflage cloak. When I looked at the map, I saw that Dumbeldore, Ron, Hermione, Molly, Ahtur, Tonks and Moody are in Dumbledore's office, but what are they doing there? I'll be there at meetings, but why not this time?

I decided to spy on her so I went quietly to Dumbledore's office. I couldn't believe what I heard there.

Dumbledore said calmly, "This brat of Potter is so easy to believe and I have him firmly under control. As soon as he is dead I will take all his money and divide it among us, it was worth sending the boy to the Dursley! This makes him completely under our control" Hermione said conceited "Oh yes, we will be rich and he will be dead! Potter is so incredibly annoying. Ah, he is unbearable!" "I can only agree, Hermione," Ron said and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Molly, Atuhr, Ron, Hermione and Dumbledore continue to blaspheme about me, only Moody didn't.

Maybe he thinks so - no! Harry! He doesn't, he belongs to them. Yes, he belongs to them. They are all the same! Just want to sunbathe in my glory.

But I still felt with horror that the air was tightened and with silent tears I ran quietly - however that went - into my room and calmed down at first. When it was evening, I went to dinner alone and then also to the back corner. My "friends" didn't even notice that I wasn't true. Because you already know the rest.

Review end:

When it stopped, I turned around and looked into the eyes of...
*******************************************
So that's it with the first chapters.

Bye Mia❤️