8.

I smiled and put him in bed and walked out of the room.

Hadrian POV:

I woke up from the chirping of the birds, yawned heartily and rubbed my eyes. I seemed to have fallen asleep in Tom's arms.

Before I could think of even one thought, Tom stormed into the room.

Frowning, I looked at him.

He walked towards me smiling.

Took a pillow and threw it in my face I blinked first dazed then I laughed.

Tom laughed along and said, "Come on, get up, we have a long day ahead of us!"

I smiled and stood up went to my closet, took the things out and almost changed in front of Tom. I turned red.

And before Tom could say a word, I pushed him out of the room, changed and waited until my blush was gone, then I went out and looked at him leaning against the wall, he smiled at me and I went back.

We went to the others together. Everyone was already sitting at the table. Serverus stood up and took me in his arms." Tom told me everything." He breathed quietly. I felt my heart jump up and down with joy, sobbed quietly with happiness and buried my head in his chest.

I stopped when I heard a soft growl behind me and was gently pulled on a hard chest by the shoulder. That I was confused was written on my face.

I looked up and Crurico met Avada. There was anger and jealousy in his gaze. Narcissa giggled, which caught my attention.

She looked into my eyes amused and said "You should get used to that! Tom can get jealous quickly, but before you think that you can't hug anyone but him, that's only the first 3 days. Then you, Serverus, Draco or a Death seer with which you are friends can have contact with outsiders we don't work, because his vampire will go crazy with him. Because it's better not to hug you or sit with you. Otherwise, love Tom will still freak out here! And now the food is here, we should have breakfast, enjoy your meal!"

"Wait Narcissa, did you say vampire?" I asked Narcissa. Narcissa replied with a grin "Yes, Tom is a vampire but better both of you discuss this." I just shrugged my shoulders and walked towards a stuho next to Tom. Draco smiled, Narcissa had to suppress a squeak and Lucius grinned.

Just when I wanted to sit down, I was pulled on my lap by someone. Confused, I looked at the person who did that and saw that it was Tom. I was just about to say something when Tom used the ski jump and shoved bacon into my mouth, still confused I chewed the bacon and then swallowed it down.

Before Tom could feed me wide, I held him by the hand and asked, "How did you pull me on your lap, not that I don't like it, but why? Why are you feeding me? Why do you look so angry? And-" Before I could finish my sentence

Tom put us in a bedroom and threw me on the bed and he supported me with his hands on one side of me. I chuckled and he grinned triumphantly.

Then he whispered in my ear, which gave me a shiver over my spine "I would like to bind myself to you right now, and really pull me together not to fuck you right away, but I have to give the drink from Serverus prepared yesterday, they will take everything and also your Ilussions magic will be revealed and your true figure here"

He got up from the bed and let me catch my breath while he got something, I think the potions. He came to me with the potions and a water bottle. "Here this should save everything and also your Neko figure into which you have already transformed, it will taste terrible and the recovery of your beings will be painful but then you are finally you."

I swallowed the liquids and for a few seconds I found myself back on the floor with pain winds, whimpering and sobbing. Everything hurt me and it felt like a thousand needles were sticking on me.

For me, half an eternity in really just one minute.

Tom took me in his arms and wiped the tears that I didn't know were gone and so we stayed sitting for a while.

At some point Tom went to a play gel and I held my breath.

In front of me stood a redhead girl with an Avada green eyes and an obsidisan eye

She looked like she was made of glass and had a petite body, the face looked like Mom's." Wow, is that me?" I breathed. Tom put his hands on my waist and pulled me to him and hugged me from behind with a sadistic smile "Yes Hadiran that's you"