10.

But I asked myself one question. How did Dad manage to get Tom from finding me?

Harry POV:

The next morning was not very exciting, Tom showed me the garden and Dad followed us at every turn, Tom and I really didn't have to laugh.

Then Tom and I went to his room where he could listen to a non-open and observe magic.

I couldn't hold myself anymore and fell on the bed laughing. Tom imitated me and asked, "Do you see his *laughs* face?" Between two laughs, I managed to say "No, unfortunately not"

After a while, we could finally stop laughing. Curico met Avada. I lost myself in his eyes. They were felt with love and warmth. Unconsciously, I jerked closer to Tom. And he's closer to me.

Now we were so close that not even a platt fits between us anymore.

Our lips came closer and closer until finally his tender on mine. I wrapped - as best I could - his neck with my arms and he put his hands on my hip so that he could pull me closer to him.

At some point he moved his lips which made me moan. He used this moment to explore the oral cavity that is foreign to him with his tongue.

Tongue fought we both didn't want to pull our first kiss by so quickly we moaned into the kiss. After a few minutes, we unfortunately had to loosen our lips from each other to gasp for air.

Tom pulled me all the way into his arms

And I buried my head in his chest.

That was the best kiss in my life. I thought before I fell asleep dreaming well...

*******************************************

The first kiss... 💚