❀ 15 ❀

His words made your breath hitch.

All you could do was watch as Satoru pulled down his sweatpants, along with his boxers, to reveal his erect dick which was already leaking some pre-cum. Your heart was beating so fast that you could hear it in your ears, you were excited, nervous and turned on all at once. "Think you can take it?" He asks, a smirk forming on his lips as he wraps his right hand around his throbbing dick and begins to stroke it as he looks down at you, biting his lower lip and letting out a soft grunt.

Your whole body felt like it was on fire as you watched him, feeling yourself become wetter with each passing second as your pussy ached for some action. You let out a shaky breath of desire and only one word let your mouth. "Please.." You whispered, seeing him grin. Satoru pushed your legs apart and his eyes travelled downwards, his cheeks lighting up in a fiery red colour. "You're so ready for me.. good girl." He mumbles as he places his left hand on your lower waist while he still holding his cock with his right hand. He smirks widely and bites his lower lip as he guides his cock to your pussy, running his tip over your wet slit. This made you let out a breathy huff, your heart was hammering against your chest.

Satoru's lip parted slightly for a second before he smirked again and leaned down towards your ear. "I'll promise to pull out.. but I can't promise anything else." He whispers, his hot breath hitting your ear and making your body tremble with need. You were a bit nervous about him not using a condom but you wanted to trust him, so you did. You nodded, giving him the signal to go ahead, both of you were so desperate and hungry for this. Satoru's smirk formed into a grin and he kissed the outside of your ear, muttering some sweet nothings into it while he pushed his cock into you. The feeling of his cock stretching you out was much different than his fingers, his cock was longer and thicker, making you let out a breathy gasp and then biting your lower lip hard.

He looked down at your face, his own face red and full of lust. "Relax, tell me if it hurts too much and I'll stop." He says and you nod. Satoru leans back a little, still holding your lower waist with his left hand while he begins to slowly thrust in and out of you, wanting you to get accustomed to him before he fully lets himself go. You shut your eyes tightly, the feeling was different and it hurt just a little, but you could already feel the pleasure seeping in. Your body relaxed suddenly and you began to feel good, letting out a soft whimper of enjoyment as your lips parted. "Faster." You begged quietly, your voice laced with desire and need. He pauses, you see his hair falling over his eyes, covering them just a small bit before a large grin spreads across his lips and he lets out a low chuckle. "You asked for it.." He mumbles.

He then suddenly pulls out of you completely before slamming himself right back in, his cock plunging deep into your wet and tight insides, the feeling of your walls squeezing around him makes him groan. This also makes you gasp, your body jolting just a little as he then grips your hips tightly and begins to thrust in and out of you at a fast pace. His hips were slamming into yours with every thrust and the sound of skin slapping was filling the living room. "Fuck.. you're so fucking tight, y/n." He moans out, your tightness was driving him crazy. You were also moaning, the way he was fucking you felt like nothing you've ever experienced before and he had only just gotten started. Your past experiences with sex were mediocre, some of the guys didn't even manage to make you orgasm at all, but right now.. right now you felt like he would make you explode, and you loved it.

Satoru's movements didn't falter for even a second, in fact they got faster and deeper. He leaned down, using his left hand to pin your wrists above your head while his right hand stayed gripping your hip, he then began to kiss and suck on your neck. "You're mine, understand?" He mutters against your skin, letting out a low moan as he continues to pound into you relentlessly. "No one can have you like I do, no one will touch you like I do, and no one will fuck you like I do." He groans, biting into your neck and making you let out a whimper-like moan. His every thrust made your whole body feel so incredibly sensitive, he was hitting your g-spot every time and your moans were increasing in volume. Satoru smirked and let out a grunt, his hips continuing to move at a fast pace. "Keep moaning like that, it turns me on even more." He whispers in a husky and low voice that makes you shudder with arousal. Your eyes were closed and you felt like you were on fire, you also felt your orgasm approaching.

"Mm.. Satoru.. I'm gonna cum.." You manage to say in between your moans, your hands squirming in his grip above your head. Satoru tightened his grip on your wrists and let out a low "Mm.." As he continued to slam himself into you, he felt your walls tightening around his cock and he grunted. "Cum for me." As if on command you suddenly felt this intense release of pressure leaving your body, making your back arch off the couch as you let out a high-pitched moan. Your brows furrowed in pleasure and your legs shook violently as you came all over his dick, making him let out deep groans of pleasure. Your heart was pounding like crazy and you were sweaty, your back lowering back onto the couch as the feeling of the intense pleasure began to subside and you began to try and get your breathing under control. Satoru pulled out of you, a wide smirk on his lips. "Was that good, babygirl?" He asks, as he caresses your cheek. You stare up at him, your eyes half closed and your mouth half open as you panted. "Yes.. I've never.. experienced something like that before.." You say in between breaths, but the longer you stared at his face the more you got the feeling that he wasn't done quite yet..

"Good." He mutters before suddenly grabbing you, flipping you onto your stomach and lifting your ass up into the air. "Because I'm not done with you yet, sweet girl." He says and chuckles as he grips your hips once more, his thumbs caressing your ass cheeks. Your eyes widened as your face was buried into one of the pillows that was on the couch. He wasn't done yet? Oh god. Before you could even think of anything else your thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of his cock penetrating you once more, sliding all the way in as his hips made contact with your skin. He began to pound into you again, fast and hard, making you moan immediately. "All mine..." He whispers as he massages the sides of your hips with his fingers, his face contorting in pleasure as he plunges himself deeper and deeper into your wet heat. Satoru's deep groans and moans were so pleasant for you to hear, the way he'd mumble some praises like "good girl" made the moment even better.

At this point, you were a complete moaning mess. Your face was buried into the pillow, your eyes half lidded and your lips parted as you continued to let out noises that made him go nuts. Every single thrust was so electrifying and felt so damn good that it made you drool onto the pillow, literally. All of your senses were fully overwhelmed by pleasure, the wetness was running down your thighs as the sounds of him pounding you continuously got even louder. Satoru licked his lips at the sigh, letting out groans and moans of his own as his left hand slowly ran over your lower back. "I love seeing you like this.. a hot mess all because of me." He mumbles and bites his bottom lip, feeling himself grow closer to his climax. "Are you gonna cum soon?" He asks you, his voice more breathy. You somehow managed to nod, but your mind was a complete blur right now, the pleasure was just too much. Satoru smirked and slapped your ass, his thrusts still fast and deep. "Good girl, you better cum with me." He mumbles.

Not long after he feels his body tense up, gripping your hips tightly as he lets out a grunt. His movements become a little sloppier and he bite his bottom lip before immediately after parting his lips and letting out a loud groan as he feels the pressure within him release. He thrusts a couple of more times before pulling out and letting his cum drip onto your back, the feeling of his hot seed running over your back made you shiver as you also felt your orgasm come. Your body shook and you gripped the couch cushion, letting out loud but muffled moans into the pillow as you came for the second time, your eyes rolling into the back of your head. Satoru was letting out heavy pants as he watched the cum leak out of you, making him let out a low hum of satisfaction. You were already so sensitive now, breathing heavily as your body begged for some rest, he really exhausted you. You then jolted just a little when you felt his warm tongue licking the wet folds of your very much sensitive pussy. Satoru hummed in approval as he licked up your cum, your little whimpers were like music to his ears. "Tastes so good, baby.. and it's all for me." He purrs, chuckling before he licks his lips and pulls away from your pussy. He lets out a sigh, he wanted to go for a third round but looking at your current state he knew he probably shouldn't push you anymore than he already has. "You need some rest."

He gets off the couch and then picks your exhausted body up in his arms, looking down at your face with a smile. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, his eyes now looking at you lovingly instead of lustfully.

"How about a hot bath, hm? Let me treat you."