Sunlight Outside

A/n: I'm gonna make this up as I go lol

The sounds of birds chirping, and Wind rustling, filled the room. As Y/n was fast asleep, along with 2 Murder robot plushies sleeping next to them.

V, still sleeping in the drawer, Awakes from the sounds first, As the sun rose. "Shoot!" V was trying to find a place that the Sunlight couldn't get to, Only to trip on her Stubby plush Nanite tail. "I hate this this, I can't even use it like I used to." V grumbled under her breath. Just then, The sun hit V. "Agh!" V prepared for the burning pain....Only to feel nothing. "Huh?" V looked at the sun dead in the eye. Nothing burned. "Agh!" A little sting came from looking at the sun for too long, but didn't burn her non-the less.

"I... can stay in the sun without Overheating?" V said to herself.

N Awoke from the noises outside and from V, He looked over the edge of the bed to see V IN THE SUN LIGHT?!?! "V!!!" N jumped down trying to protect her but landed 2 feet away from her. "Oh...It's you." V said while dead panned. "V!! How...Are you not Overheating??" He continued as he saw himself in the sunlight too. "How AM I NOT Overheating???" N questioned "Must be our plush form." V said simply.

"Wait...So I can finally...Feel the radiant warmth of the sun WITHOUT DYING?!?! 😀" He ran up to the window to get on the roof/balcony. And yes, he could feel the warmth of the shining sun without burning to death. He was so happy he bounced up and down on the roof! But Uzi & Y/n heard the excitement and Woke up groggily.

Your POV now.

You heard excitement from a familiar Cinnamon roll robot plushie, who was Out and About on the roof/balcony, Unharmed by the sunlight. You didn't think much of it first because You just woke up. You checked your wrist for the bracelet, Yes it was there, you're not Hallucinating.

"What happened?" You and Uzi both asked in unison. "Wait ARE YOU GUYS IN THE SUN?" You finally realized "Yep, found out a few minutes ago, must be our plush forms or something. " V explained again. "Isn't this Amazing?!" N giggled, coming back inside the room.

"Y/n! Time for school!" Your entered the room while the plushies immediately played dead. "Were you talking to yourself again?" Mom asked "Uhhh..." Y/n started acting more groggy on purpose "Oh huh?? I just woke up when-yer came in...I guess I was sleep talking again.." Y/n acted as sleepy as possible. Your mom sighed "School bus is gonna be here in 15 minutes." Mom informed. "Alright I'll get ready!!!" You jumped outta bed as Mom left the room. "Today is Friday so I still have school, But we can hang out more Tomorrow since I should focus on homework today this time. Be quiet until you hear My mom leave the house!" You Whispered to the 3. N & V Saluted, AND Uzi nodded her big Plushie head. And with that, you left the room.

Plushie's POV

They all stared into eachothers souls, Waiting for The Mom to leave the house so that they could break the silence, But they have no idea how long that could take. Minutes passed and they eventually heard a door open and close, Meaning the coast was clear. (Or so they thought)

"Wanna Explore the room more?" Uzi asked the Two-Plush-Disassembly-Drones, "Sounds fun!" N beamed "Why not?" V agreed. And so, The classic trio explored the room more.

N was searching through some old boxes in the closet, he stumbled upon a dusty old book for Children: "20 Cutest Dog breeds!" N jumped In excitement Over his new found 'Treasure'. "Guys look!" N pointed at the book. "A book about dogs??" Uzi was confused "Look at all the cute Dogs!!!" N squealed "Oh, I see." Uzi realized almost with a deadpan expression but funny. "Classic N moment." V chuckled "GOLDEN RETRIEVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" N Screamed at the site of it in the book.

He walked over to window "I'm gonna read this on the Balcony/Roof!" N told, "Alright." Uzi responded. N still jumping with the Book that he is somehow holding despite his Plushie hands. "Hey...Who's in there?!?" A shiver ran down Uzi and V's plush spine...