~ First Day ~

Nino - Well you ladies have a good day!

Alya - You too.

After she said that all of the ladies begin leaving the room one by one. Marinette of course look Adrien in his eye before leaving the room.

Once they were out the men began to talk.

Luka - Damn we had some sexy women come in today.

Nino - You said it.

Luka - Do you think if I asked the blonde chick and Also the blue haired Chick to have a threesome with me they'll say yes?

Nino - You mean Marinette and Zoe?

Luka - Hell yeah their hot.

Nino - I don't know but as long as you don't pick Alya I'm good.

Luka - She hot to but I'll let you have her.

Nino - I don't need permission from you ass wipe.

Luka - Yeah yeah anyways Adrien what do you think.

Adrien didn't say a word he just held up his ring finger showing off his ring before leaving the meeting room.

Both of his friends look at each other before watching him walk away.

With Adrien

"Shit How the fuck could you let something like this happen?!?!?"

Adrien said to himself as he sat at his desk. He was so Damn irritated with himself. He was mad that he could barely control himself around her. Memories of that night begin to play through his head.

He pushed his hair back and let out a loud exhausting sigh before hearing his intercon.

Rose - Mr. Agreste?

Adrien sat up and pressed the button. "Yes?"

Rose - your wife is here to see you do you want me to send her up?

Adrien - Yeah let her up.

Adrien Knew that he had to try his hardest not it's to fall into the temptation.

~ The next day because I'm lazy ~

Marinette - Ok this is cute.

Marinette office

Marinette office

Because of Marinette collaboration with the company Adrien decided to give her her own little office for now. They both knew that the project was going to take a long time. They had to come up with ideas, find out t,he right fabric to use, tell the media, have a due date and more.

Marinette - Mmmm Blondie gave me something special.

After she said that she began putting her things into some of the drawers. Everything for her was going wonderful. She had just moved back home, she had just moved into her own condo. Two of her best friends came back to Paris with her and her life was amazing.