Vacations Pt.3

Warning this chapter will have rough sex and vulgar words.  If your not comfortable please skip this chapter Thank you.

"Adrien you don't need to do this untie now!!!!"

"Shut the fuck up"

After he said that she quickly shut her mouth.

As soon as they entered the room Adrien ripped her whole outfit off. She countied even be in control. With in seconds he had her bent over.

Both her hands and legs were tied down to the bed.

Adrien stood in front of her looking down at the body.

Adrien reached down and grabbed her hair hard to make her look up at him.

Adrien - Know I really thought you could wait at least a good fucking 30 minutes for me to spend time with you but you just couldn't wait huh? You just need to be a fucking whore right?

Marinette - I..I wasn't going to just sit there w..while you and Lila were being all lovely dovey. 

Adrien - So that makes it right to be a fucking slut?

Marinette - I wasn't being on!

Adrien - So you rubbing your fucking ass on another man dick isn't a slut move?

"Fuck you" She said while rolling her eyes. 

"That's what I'm about to do to you" After he said that he let go of her hair and walked over towards his bag.

Marinette look around to see if there was a way for her to get out. It was so hard for her to fine away out. She stop looking when she heard Adrien voice. 

"You see I wasn't planning on using these because I thought you were going to be a good girl but you weren't."

Marinette - Adrien baby please come on let's talk about it.

Adrien - Nope.

Marinette turned her head to see that Adrien had 2 huge vibrator in his hands. Her heart drop when she seen them.

Marinette - WAIT ADRIEN WAIT!!!! W..WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!

Adrien - I'm giving you what you want.

Marinette - W..wait are you taking about?!?

After she said that Adrien took the first vibrator and pushed it inside her pussy. The vibrator was the same size as Adrien dick.

It didn't matter how many times they had sex his size would still stretch her out. She let out a whimper as he pushed it further and further in making sure it hit every nerve.

When he stopped Marinette let out a loud moan. She didn't know why she thought that was all. She only realized the second vibrator until felt it.

She felt the other vibrator slip inside her asshoe.  It was wet and big. Her heart became to beat extremely fast.

Her head begging to spin like crazy. 

Marinette - W..what the fuck!!!!!

Adrien lick his lips as he look down at both of her holes beging filled.

Adrien - Sluts like you like it when their holes are filled. 

Marinette - Adrien please -