Their demands

Marinette neatly set her stuff down on her desk that was in her office. She set in her chair at her desk and turned on her Apple computer to start on some of her designs.

While she was in the middle of typing there was a knock at her office door. When she told the person to come in her best friend slipped into the room to talk to her.

Alya - Girl his wife does not like you.

Zoe - Right did you see the death glare that she was giving you in the office? She was very intimidated.

Marinette - Oh I know that's why I'm not worried about her. Who I am worried about is Adrien, how dare that son of a bitch bring the slut in here. Who does he think I am?

Alya - I don't know girl but remember Lila is a very pushy person now that she know that you're here she's going to do everything in her power to try to come to the office every single day.

Marinette - Oh I'm aware of that and that's not going to stop me from sleeping with her husband I hope she knows that.

Zoe - Wait so are you just going to let Adrien get away with bringing his wife up here?

Marinette - Hell no!

Alya - What are you going to do?

Marinette - Oh that's easy I'm going to make him jealous.

Zoe - How?

Marinette - Well for one his friend with the blue hair has been on my ass since I first came here. The whole time I was talking to him in the office I could see Adrien from the corner of my eye looking directly at us. I knew he was mad and I want him to be mad. Since you want to play around and bring that nasty infested whore in here then I can play around as well.

Alya - Ohhhh this is going to be good.

Zoe - Right!

Alya - Do you want to go with us to a nearby restaurant?

Marinette - No you guys can go ahead I already know he's going to come in here and start throwing excuses around.

Alya - Oh yes your right.

Zoe - well we're going to go ahead and leave out okay make sure you tell us details after lunch!

Marinette - I will love you guys.

Alya and Zoe "love you too."

After they said that the two walked out of her office leaving her alone in there. Since she wasn't going out to eat with the other she just decided to order herself something to eat and wait for it to come. 15 minutes into her doing her work there was yet another knock at the door. Now this time she knew exactly who it was.

"Come in!"

After she said that the man walked into the room.

Adrien - Hey

Marinette didn't even take her eyes off of her computer.

Marinette - Is there anything you need?

Adrien - Uh I'm here to talk about earlier.

Marinette - oh you're here to talk about how you brought that skank until our meeting room and how you allow her to sit right beside you?

Adrien - Marinette didn't call her a skank.

Marinette - Sorry I call out what I see.

Adrien - So are you just going to continue to call my wife names or are we going to talk about it?