The Date

Marinette bit her lips a she check her phone for like the 5,000 time that week.

It had been a full week since she last heard from Adrien and it was driving her insane.

He hadn't called her once or text her. She wanted to text him but she didn't want to seem like she was desperate even though she was.

Marinette - This son of a bitch!

After she said that she decided to just call him.

The phone rang for 6 seconds before Adrien finally answered the phone. 

Adrien - What's up?

Marinette - Oh nothing just letting you know I'm going on a date. 

Adrien - Mmm have fun.

Marinette - Y..you don't care?

Adrien  - Why would I? Your a grow ass woman do whatever you want.

Marinette - So you don't care?

Adrien - No you do you I have to much going on now.

Marinette was speechless she couldn't say a word to him. She couldn't believe that he was letting her go.

Marinette - W..well mmm ok.

Adrien - Talk to you later. 

After he said that he hung the phone up. Marinette just set on the bed looking at the wall.

All of a sudden she no longer wanted to go on the stupid date with Luka. All she wanted was for Adrien to be with her.

A tear slipped down her face when she realized this might not be the last time Adrien would do this to her.

She wasn't his wife, she wasn't his girlfriend or his fiancé. She was his side chick. 

That was supposed to be the plan in the first place. She wasn't supposed to fall in love with him. The plan was to sleep with Lila husband and take everything away from her than move on with her life.

She shook her head before wiping her face and getting up to make sure her make up wasn't ruined.

Marinette sigh and licked her lips " Ok Marinette just go out and have fun, don't think about nothing else just have fun that's all.

She looked at herself in the mirror one more time before running her hanss down her body. 

~ Marinette Outfit ~

After looking at herself for a moment she picked up her things and left the house. 

Before she started up her car she text Luka.

Marinette - Otw.

She waited 3 minutes for him to text back.

Luka - Ok.

Marinette sigh before staring up her car and driving off. The restaurant that Luka insist on them going to was a very expensive restaurant. 

Marinette had been to it once but that's all. The cheapest thing on the muen was white honey bread and that was almost 10 dollars. 

It was also a 35 minute drive away from her house.  When she arrived at the restaurant she step out and gave her keys to the Valet that looked her body up and down. 

Marinette smirk at him before walking inside of the restaurant. It was beautiful and a lot of Important people looked like they were there. 

The host eyes widened when he seen her he could believe how beautiful she was.

The Host - Good evening Miss are you bye yourself or-

Marinette - Table for two I'm just waiting for him.

The Host - And what is your Name and your partner name?

"I'm Marinette Dupain-cheng and he's Luka Couffaine." Marinette said. 

The Host - Yes ma'am please follow me.

After he said that he walked Marinette to her table. The whole time she was walking she could feel the eyes of man staring at her.

She watched from the corner of her eye as a woman slap her husband in his face for looking at her.

She Tried her best not to laugh after she seen it.

She looked forward when the host stopped walking. 

The Host - Here you go and a menu for you and your partner.

Marinette thank him before sitting down. 

The Host - Your waitress will be here in a moment.

Marinette - Ok thank you.

After she said that the man nodded his head and walked away. 

Once he was gone Marinette grab the menu to see what was on it.

Just like she thought everything on the menu was expensive.

Lucky for her she had $8,000 on her card so she knew she was good. She was never the type to go over at least 150 while out for dinner.

While she was looking a waitress came over. 

The Waitress - Good evening madam I hope you are having a lovely night. May I start you what would like to drink?

Marinette - uhh just a water.

The waitress - Yes ma'am.

After she said that the lady walked away. Marinette open her phone and looked at the time. It was 8:00. She bite her lips before sitting her phone down.  Luka was 10 minutes late.

3 minutes later her waitress came back.

The Waitress - Here you go would you like to start ordering?

Marinette - Uhh no I'm still looking.

The Waitress - Alright please take your time.

After she said that she walked away leaving Marinette alone.  She picked up her water and took a sip of it. She felt so awkward just sitting there alone.

She pick up her phone again and looked at the time is was now 8:05.

She lick her lips wondering what Adrien was doing. She knows that she wasn't supposed to think about him but damn it was hard.

30 minutes past bye before Marinette rolled her shoulders.

"This fucking asshoe ohhh I swear!"

She had called Luka like 4 times and also texted him. He wasn't picking up. She could also tell that her waitress was starting to get annoyed bye her.

"This is what I get for trying to be Petty" After she said that she got up and left the restaurant she felt so embarrassed

While she was walking towards the car she stopped and look around.  She felt like someone was watching her.

She bit her lips before pulling her keys out to open it up. Before she could even open the door someone grabbed her from behind. 

Before she could scream a cloth was put over her mouth and everything when dark.