Marinette Feelings

Zoe - Ok so the sizes are do and the colors are pick.

Marinette - Good now we need to start sewing everything together.

Zoe - Damn Marinette your on a roll. Your not wasting anytime are you huh?

Marinette - Yep I don't have time to waste you know.

Zoe - Yes ma'am so have you talked to Alya?

Marinette - Yes she'll be back tomorrow.

Zoe - Well that's good I'm tired of Luka following me around everywhere

Marinette - Sorry love.

Zoe - Girl by I'll be ok.

Marinette - I need to ask Adrien what's the progress on those shoes.

Zoe - He told me that his employees are already on it.

Marinette - Ok good because we have to do this commercial.

Zoe - Ohhh I can't wait.

Marinette - Me too all these bitch are giving me a damn headache.

Zoe - Tell me about it like Chloe has on more fucking time to order me around like I'm some fucking slave!

Marinette - That stupid bitch, I promise myself that I was doing to bring that bitch down no matter what.

Zoe - And that's why Alya and I are close behind you.

Marinette - Mmm I love you guys.

Zoe - And we love you too girl now Lets get back to work because when lunch time comes I don't want to think about work I just want to eat.

Marinette Laugh at her friend before focusing on her work. While working there was a knock at the door.

Marinette told Zoe to continue working while she answer the door. Zoe looked away for a moment to look at who ever the person was.

She blush when she seen Adrien slipped into the room. She quickly turned her head but looked at the two from the corner of her eye.

"What brings you here Mr. Agreste?" Marinette said while looking at him.

Adrien - I came here to talk about the shoes that are going with the outfits. I want you to take a look at them before.

After he said that he handed her some paper. Zoe watched as Marinette took the paper but brushed her hand against his.

She could tell that the two were flirting with each other.

Marinette began looking over the paperwork before turned around towards her desk. She watched as her friend bent over to grab the paper that had the clothes designs on it.

The whole time she was bent over Adrien's eyes were glued to her ass. She watched as he licked her lips and held his fist in his hands. 

After Marinette was done looking over them she sat up and turned around to look at him.

Marinette - These will go perfectly with the clothes thank you for showing me.

Adrien - Of course.

Marinette - The first part of the design should be done in a week or two.

Adrien - Ok I got in contact with some people they said we can start working on the commercial in a week or two.

Marinette - Ok good bye than the outfit should be done.

Adrien - I'll get some of my worker to come help.

Marinette - That would be wonderful ~

After she said that Adrien looked her body up and down. He was fighting everything in his body to not just pick her up and fuck her. He didn't even care if Zoe watched.

"You want it baby?" Marinette said while whispering.

"If you want it than you know you can have it. Don't act like you don't want to honey." The whole time she was smiling in his face and he hated it. She knew that he was hating every moment of her pettiness.

Zoe watched Adrien back up from her and walked out of the room. He really didn't have time to put up with her manipulation.

Once he was out of the room Marinette licked her lips and smirk.

Zoe - What are you doing to that man?

Marinette - I'm playing with him.

Zoe - So when this whole collaboration things all over it what are you going to do with him?

Marinette looked at her Friend before shrugging her shoulder. To be honest she really hadn't thought about what she was going to do with him when she was done getting what she needed.

Zoe - Damn Mari now I kinda feel bad for him.

Marinette - Zoe I'm not worried about that right now. When that time comes I'll have my mind made up. Right now I'm only worried about making it to the top and crushing my enemies. I already told you and Alya that I would do any to get my way.

Zoe - I know but I can see that he's starting to catch feelings for you.

Marinette - Mmm if he's willing to leave his wife than I'll think about it. No matter how hard I tried I can't get him to stop Loving that bitch.

Zoe - Speaking of her where is she? It's been a little to peaceful.

Marinette - That bitch is gone for a week.

Zoe - Oh shit I know your getting fuck real good.

Marinette - No we made a bit to see who would be the first one to break with out any sex.

Zoe - Ohhh sounds fun!

Marinette - Shit it is but than again it's a little hard but I'll make it.

Zoe - Wait so what are you getting out of it?

Marinette - A free vacation to go any where I want ~

Zoe - No fucking way.

Marinette - Yep~

Zoe - Girl you have him wrapped around your finger!

Marinette - I know but lately he's been getting very dominant.

Zoe - I thought you love a man who's dominant?

Marinette - Oh no trust me I do. He's so fucking sexy when he gets all jealous and controlling fuck girl I can't but I need to be in a little control.

Zoe - Hell yeah.

Marinette - I think I know how to make Adrien break.

Zoe - How?

Marinette - Luka ~

Zoe - Girl you keep playing with fire.

Marinette - I know but if I want to get my vacation than I have to do what I have to do and besides Luka has a history of playing with female body and emotions. I mean hello he literally has a fucking baby Mama that he dragged throw the mud all because she asking for child support for his fucking baby Fuck him.

Zoe - Look at Marinette being the hero of the story.

Marinette - Yeah because I'm tired of people thinking just because their at the top they can treat people like shit. I had to deal with that bullshit for my whole life I'm sick of it.

Zoe - And that's why your going to be better when your time comes.

Marinette - Oh trust me 100%.