Love

Marinette moans could be heard throughout the room the sound of the rain hitting the window didn't do anything but mad the sexual attention between the two even higher.

Adrien tongue explored Marinette's mouth as hers did the same to his.

They both didn't know how long they had been making out for but it had been a while. 

Adrien pulled his tongue out of her mouth and slowly began kissing her neck.

Marinette twist and turn as her body began hotter.

"Adrien Please"

Adrien moved his head down Marinette neck making sure to leave love marks on her as he when down.

Marinette whimper when Adrien stop kissing hYer. She watched him sit up before ripping her shirt off her chest.

Adrien smirk before leaning his head down to suck on her chest. Marinette let out a moan before taking her hands and running them through his soft thick hair.

"Ahhh~" She said while he suck a little harder on them. After showing the two enough attention he slowly moved his head down her stomach leaving a trailer of wet kisses.

Marinette bit her lips as he did his thing.  As soon as he reached her shorts he quickly slip them off as well as her panties. He toss them on the floor before grabbing her legs and lifting them up.

"Your So wet" Adrien said as he looked down at her pussy. .

Marinette - Of course I am I haven't had you in 2 weeks.

Adrien chuckled before placing her legs on his shoulders and when down on her.

Marinette gasped when she felt his tongue on her clit. His tongue moved up and down her clit before slipping into her pussy. 

Marinette whimper as his tongue moved in and out of her. It felt so good his tongue was giving her the pleasure her own fingers couldn't even give.

Her whimpers turned into soft moans then her soft moans grew louder and louder. She held his head and begin thrusting back and forth. She wanted him deeper inside her.

She began to Shake and moan while he grabbed her thighs. Her toes curl and she held on to the sheets as if her life depended on it.

Adrien countied to eat her pussy until she came in his mouth. While he lick her pussy her legs just lazily laid on his shoulders.

Adrien let out a low chuckled when he pulled away from her. " Damn I tried to clean you up but your still wet."

Marinette just answered him with a moan as she tried to catch her breath. While she was going so Adrien got up from the bed and begin taking his clothes off.

Marinette only began paying attention again when she felt the bed shifted. 

She looked up to see Adrien rubbing his dick while looking down at her.

Adrien - Think you can take it? It has been 2 weeks since you last had it.

Marinette - Of course I can take it shit I'm the only woman who can.

Adrien - Yep your right about that.

After he said that he crawl in between her legs and grabbed her hips. He made sure she was comfortable before placing her legs back on his shoulders.

Adrien - Let me know when you want me to stop ok?

Marinette - Adrien I'm not afraid your going to hurt me.