Finally happy

"Miss Dupain-cheng how does it feel to be one of the most successful female designer?!?!?"

"Miss Dupain-cheng - Are you happy with your new life?!?!?"

"Miss Dupain-cheng how do you feel about the news of Lila going to jail?!?!"

Marinette just kept her head down and continued to walk towards the entrance of the company. She had 5 bodyguards around her so that the paparazzi wouldn't get close to her.

Once she was inside of the building she let out a sigh of relief. She looked down at the baby car seat before smiling and walking to Adrien office. 

Yeah that's right her baby.

It had been a year since everything when down. For starters It took Adrien 5 months to divorce Lila. 2 months before that Marinette had found out she was 1 month pregnant. 

When she told Adrien she was pregnant he passed out on the stop. He didn't know how to fell at first about the news. He only hesitated about it because he already had a lot on his plate. In the end he pulled himself together and help Marinette out with everything she needed.

When their baby was born he fell deeply in love with it. Marinette literally had some threaten him just to hold her baby.

Alya and Zoe of course lost their minds. They were the first to by the baby everything. They also fought about who was going to be the better Auntie. 

Lila was sentence to 6 years in jail and 2 years on probation. She had when to jail because one she violated Adrien's restraining order, two she was caught with drugs, three she had four DUIs, and last but not least she was caught in a park having sex with a homeless man.

Marinette enjoy hearing about Lila down fall. It made her happy to know that her life was destroyed.

Chloe and Kagami quickly cut Lila off when she started her shit. She was on the on the verge of dragging them down as well.

Now even though the two asshole life didn't get completely destroyed they also lost a lot of money.

Adrien decided to cut ties with both families which brought their business down. They weren't broke or anything but their Network took a big hit.

Still to this day both families are still trying to get back on Adrien's good side.

Luka had been trying his best to get in contact with Marinette he wasn't letting her without a easy fight Like literally. 

Adrien had to beat his ass twice just for him to leave Marinette alone. After that Luka packed up all of his things and left.

~ Now back to the story ~

Marinette let out a sigh once she reach the man office. She hated that it was on the top floor. 

She did a little knock on his door before opening it up and entering his office.

When she walked in she could see that Adrien was on his phone talking to a few clients.

Marinette sigh before waking to the couch and sitting the car seat down.  She left the little blanket up to reveal a tiny baby girl.

Marinette watched her little girl let out a little yawn with little mouth.

Marinette - Aww baby. 

After she said that she unbundled her from out of her little car seat and pulled her up. She kissed her on her tiny cheeks before looking at her.