Punishment

Marinette groan as she slowly began to open her eyes. She didn't know how long she had been out but damn it was a long time.

When she opened her eyes the only thing she could see was darkness.  She let out a gasp before she tried to move her hands.

Her heart dropped when she felt chains around her waist.  She soon realized that her legs were spread opened and were being held up.

She soon began wiggling to try and get loose but that was only making it worse. 

She began to panic more when she felt a breeze down below.  She soon realized that she was completely naked. 

"Oh My Gosh Oh my Gosh!" She said as she start to wiggle more aggressively. Tears began to fall down her face as she tried to fight her way out of the chains. 

She didn't know where she was or who the person was who kidnapped her but she needed to get out.

She stop fighting once she hear a door open and the sound of foot steps. Her heart began beating faster in her chest.  She couldn't believe that she was in the position that she was in.

Marinette - L..Luka is that you?!?!? If it is I promise I'm going to fucking-

She stop taking when she felt the person placed their hand on her thick thigh. The hand was cold and rough. 

She scream when the person slowly began to move their hands closer to her pussy.

Marinette - No stop don't fucking touch me!!!!!

"But you like it when I usually touch you there what's the problem now?"

Marinette stop freaking out when she heard the familiar voice.  She paused for a moment before speaking. 

"A..Adrien?"

"The one and only"

Marinette when quite for a moment. She countied believe that Adrien would do something crazy like this. She thought she was going to get rape or be killed. 

"Y..you fucking Asshole!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!? This is fucking low even for you, you son of a Bi- Ahh!"

She was cut off when Adrien shoved his fingers deep and hard inside of her pussy. It was so rough that it hurt.

"I see you when on that fucking date with Luka." Marinette groan as she tried to catch her breath. 

"S..so what? I told you I..I was going to go."

After she said that Adrien shoved another finger inside of her. Now her heart was beating faster. It felt like it was going to run out of her.

Adrien - Fucking bitch. You just keep fucking testing me Marinette you keep playing around like I wouldn't fucking break you. Who the fuck do you think I am huh?

With every word Adrien pushed deeper and deeper into her make her cry out loud. 

"I...I" That was the only thing she could say. Her mind was foggy and her body was hot. Everything was moving to fast for her.

"Answer the questions Marinette!"

"Adrien! Your Adrien!!!!"

Adrien - Yeah that's fucking right. 

Marinette - A..Adrien your taking this way to far.

Adrien - Did I ask for your opinion?

Marinette groan before leaning her head back. Adrien looked down at her pussy.

"Mmmm look how beautiful this pussy looks around my fingers."

After he said that he began thrusting his fingers inside of her. Marinette let out loud moans while he finger fuck her harder.

While playing with her pussy he licked her right nipple before taking it into his mouth. Once he felt like he had enough hr took his free hand and grabbed her throat. 

Marinette toes curl at all of the pain and pleasure Adrien was giving her. His hands on her throat tighten and her legs shock hard.

Adrien smirk before going back to her breast this time he bit down on it. Marinette scream when she felt the pain.

After a good extra 5 minutes he pulled out all of his fingers.  Marinette whimper when she no longer felt the pounding inside her. Adrien lick his fingers before pulling the blindfold off of her face.

Marinette blinked a few times before looking him in his eyes. His eyes weren't their usual bright green they were dark and full of lust and anger. 

She watched as he pulled a remote out of her pocket.  He pressed a button that flip her over. Her legs were still spread apart and now her pussy and ass was on display.

Adrien spit on her ass and watch it move down. Once he felt like her ass was wet he became taking his pants off.

When he took his dick out he placed it in between her ass cheeks.

Adrien - I'm going to make sure to break you Marinette. I need you to know that you're mine and only mine.

After he said that he shoved his dick inside of her asshole.

Marinette cried and let out a really loud moan. She didn't know what the fuck to feel. For one it hard but than again it felt amazing.

Adrien didn't hesitate before fucking her hard. The sound of their skin hitting against each other filled the room.

Adrien reached down and grabbed her throat again making sure to squeeze it.

He fuck her brutally hard, the pleasure and pain was so intense that it made her cry. 

Adrien - Now tell me Marinette do I own you?

Marinette groan at all of the pleasure.  "Yes you own me! I'm your to fuck, my body, my pleasure, my heart... all of it is yours!!!!

That last part took Adrien off guard. He didn't expected her to say that. He decided to just keep going.

Marinette didn't know how long he was going to fuck her but she was becoming tired.  Sadly for her she knew Adrien wasn't going to stop for nothing. 

She let out a sigh as she took on more of his dick.