Vacation 5

Marinette couldn't believe the wonderful view she was looking at.  It was so beautiful she had never seen anything like it in her life.

The Beach

The Beach

Adrien - Beautiful isn't it?

Marinette - Yes! Come on let's go down to the beach. 

After she said that she ran down toward the beach like a little kid. It had took Adrien by surprise. He laughed before following behind her.

Once she was near the water she dip her toe in the water.  Shivers ran down her spine when she felt the cold water.

She slowly took baby set into the water. She let out a little yep was when Adrien pick her up from behind and began walking further into the water. 

Marinette - Adrien your not cold?

Adrien - Nope.

Marinette - But how?

Adrien - Princess I'm literally a model. When I model I.sometime have to get cold water pour on me. I'm used to it.

Marinette rolled her eyes while he kissed her on her nose. Marinette shiver again when her ass touched the water.

Marinette - W..wait were pretty deep Adrien.

Adrien - No were not the water is only to my hips. 

Marinette - OK but I'm shorter than you.

Adrien - Come on let's see.

After he said that he put her down and put her in the water. She let out a little moan before getting used to it.

The water was all the way up to her stomach. 

Adrien - See I told you.

Marinette - Fuck you.

Adrien - You know fucking you right now sounds good. ~

Marinette - Oh no not after last night. 

Adrien - Why? Come on I haven't had sex in the ocean before. Please princess I'll give you anything you want.

Marinette sigh - Alright but you need to leave me alone after this.

Adrien - Mmmmm I'll think about it.

Marinette rolled her eyes before grabbing his face and to kiss him. She love the fact that there was nobody around.

"Your so fucking sexy" he said as he pulled away. 

Marinette - I know. ~

Adrien rolled his eyes and slapped her ass hard. He than grabbed her thighs and picked her up and she wrapped her  legs around his hips.