The reasons Why

Marinette couldn't believe that the place she was staying in was so beautiful.

~ Marinette Vacation House ~

She had found out that her parents had bought it when she gave them 1 million dollars. She had told them that she need to go on vacation to get away. They had told her about the house and said that she could go there.

Marinette lick her lips before walking around the house to look around. There were 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, living and everything else she needed.

When she enter the room she began unpacking her stuff. She was just so happy to finally wash her ass.

~ Marinette Room ~

~ Marinette Room ~

Before she was about to take a shower she checked her phone. She only opened it up to see if Adrien had called her or tried to text her.

She knew she wasn't supposed to be so focus on him but it was so hard. Every where she when she would see him on TV and billboards.

When she checked her phone she seen that she didn't have any miss calls or texts from him.

When she was done checking it she sigh and sat her phone down before Walking over towards the bathroom so that she could take a very long shower.

All she wanted to do was forget about everything. The show felt so amazing she love everything about it.