Over

It had been a whole 2 weeks since Marinette last talked to Adrien. When she got home she called Alya and Zoe and told them everything that happened. 

Of course her 2 best friend came to her side. She cried all night about him, Adrien had tried to call her but she did answer him.

Adrien had to leave again because him and his team had to go on a 14 day business trip. Luckily for her she didn't have to see Adrien or Luka.

Right now she was in her office looking over to last thing for the clothing designs. 

As she was in the middle of working her phone rang. She looked over at it to see it was Adrien calling her once again. It was his tenth time today.

She just looked at it for the tenth time and didn't answer it. She felt so bad but she couldn't bring herself to talk to him.

She was so stress that she booked a vacation to Bali. Alya and Zoe were going to go with her but Nino wanted to go on vacation with Alya when he got back and Zoe had to go back to America a week.

While looking over the paper the door to her office opened.  She looked up to see her friend looking at her.

Alya - Did he call again?

Marinette - Yeah.

Zoe - I kind of feel bad for him.

Marinette - Yeah I know I do too. It's just I can't talk to him right now. Expensive when he's with his wife.

Alya - Speaking of her do you still plan-

Marinette - Plan on ruining her life? Yeah Adrien just isn't going to be a part of it. 

Zoe - I think you should answer his calls.

Marinette - I don't know.

Alya - Well sooner or later he's going to be back and when he comes back he's going to be looking for you.

Marinette groan after she said that. She knew she was right. Adrien had been sending her text messages saying that when he returned they were going to talk and some others stuff like that.

Marinette - And that's why I'm leaving for a week. I just finished up all of my work and I'm finally done. All of the dress are done and the date is set.

Alya - You can't run forever he's going to find you.

Marinette didn't say anything After she said that. She didn't want to hear a thing about the situation anymore.

Marinette - Well I don't care anymore my plan is leaving in a few hours. I love you guys I'm leaving.

After she said that she got up and put all of her things away and locked them up. Once she was done she walked past the two and left the office leaving the two.

Zoe - You know what to do.

Alya - Oh I'm already on it.

Right after she said that she picked up her phone and texted Nino. After she was done she put her phone away.