Chapter 1: Saiyan's Arrival

A small wooden boat just docked at the boardwalk. "Thanks for the ride, old man," the silver-haired boy who stepped out of the boat said. The old man rowing the boat simply waved and took his leave as the boy turned around and faced the island town he had recently arrived at.

"So this is Honno town huh? If what I'm sensing is correct, then she should be here. I guess I should look around."

The boy, known as Kienzan Masenko, started making his way through the slums he was in, passing multiple street fights and alley muggings as he did. As he went through the continuously rising city, it started getting cleaner and nicer looking the farther he went. Despite his ability to easily stop any fights he saw, his only reason for being here was to find the mysterious girl who he believed had killed his parents. Eventually, he saw a young girl with big brown eyes and a brown bowl cut getting ganged up in an alleyway by three men in strange outfits. The outfits had one big star on the front. This time he couldn't just walk past it.

"Hey! Why don't you jerks pick on someone your size!?" Kienzan shouted.

The men turned around and stared at Kienzan. One of them stepped forward. "Who the hell do you think you're talking to, kid?"

The man lunged wildly at Kienzan, who smirked at his amateurish attack. Kienzan dodged quickly and landed a hard gut punch on the man, who fell to the floor groaning and coughing up blood.

Kienzan looked down at him with a cocky expression and remarked, "Those uniforms you're wearing feel pretty tough... nothing compared to me, of course."

He then turned his attention to the other two men and said, "Do you two plan to make the same mistake as him? I won't go easy on you like I did on your little pal here."

The two men got into fighting stances, but Kienzan just smiled and raised his hand with his palm flat. A glowing energy started to form in his hand and slowly spun into a disc as it got faster and faster.

"Now... get a load of this! DESTRUCTO DISC!" Kienzan yelled as he threw the spinning energy disc at the two men. The disc sliced their uniforms to shreds as they screamed in pain.

"GAHHH!"

The men fell to the ground unconscious, and before Kienzan could make his way to the girl, she jumped up right in front of him.

"Wow, man, you took those three out so easily! How'd you do that? That punch was awesome! What was the frisbee thing?" the girl spoke way too fast and loud for Kienzan to comprehend a single thing coming out of her mouth, and he interrupted her to not explode from sheer confusion.

"OK, OK, calm down, kid. Are you okay? What's your name?" Kienzan asked.

"My name? Mako, Mako Mankanshoku. I'm 17, attend Honnouji Academy, and-"

Kienzan's eyes widened upon hearing the name of the school that Mako attended.

"There, that school, bring me to it," Kienzan said.

"Aye aye, Frisbee Man," Mako replied.

"Just call me Kienzan," Kienzan said.

"OK, Kienzan," Mako said.

The two began to head towards the top of the island where the school building reside.

"This is taking too long, Mako. Get on my back," Kienzan said impatiently.

"Yessir!" Mako replied, quickly climbing onto Kienzan's back.

Kienzan crouched down and began to glow. "Now...KI ROCKET!" he yelled, and a burst of energy shot from his feet, propelling them up to the school entrance. They landed flawlessly.